Chapter 22

Kageyamas pov

I woke up today happy... why? Is it because (y/n) is coming over? I shrugged it off and wolked into the bathroom to take a shower. After some time went by, I walked down stairs to get the last things finished to leave my home. "Is it me or is he happier then ever this morning?" I heard my mom wisper to my dad. I didn't really gave a shit about it amd put on my shoes and said bye to leave for school.

I got to school to see a happy (y/n). 'She is so cute when she smiles like that' I thought and shaked my thoughts fast away as I realised them. 'Those lessons are boring' I sighed. I looked at (y/n) to look what she's doing right now. She got some stuff she had to do and concentrated. I watched her struggle with a question. She bit her lip and frown her eyebrows together. I looked at her as she began to play with her lips I looked so close and fixed my eyes onto her. I watched every move she made 'her lips look so soft and her skin so smooth... how would it feel if I would kiss those lips and touch her smooth (s/t) ((skintone)) skin' I blushed at that tought (uhhh do I smell a competition between Tobios face and Tendous hair). "Kageyama Tobio could you answer me that question" the teacher wanted to say but cut herself of and looked at me with a worried look. "Are you okay? Do you feel ill?" The teacher asked. "I'm fine" I said coughing at the embarrassment.

'Is he getting faster or am I getting slower' I thought while I tried to copy what the teacher wrote on the black board. "Sugawara would you please look at the blackboard and not at Kageyama... the lesson is in 10 minutes finished please wait until then" the teacher said. I heardchuckle from the others and I looked at her blushing face. 'She's blushing?... why was she looking at me?' I asked. I shrugged it off.... I mean what should I do, that would be soo embarrassing for me.

School ended and practice. I couldn't take my eyes of her the whole day. It made me crazy to think about that she is going to be my teacher.... 'okay now is not the time to think kinky Tobio' I thought while I changed to my normal clothes. I walked to (y/n) and asked her "are ya ready?". She jumped and said "Jesus... you scared me... yea lets go before the crazy Sugawara comes" I looked at her and smiled. "But she is here I guess you mean the mom Sugawara" I said joking. "-_- I mean yeah he is more mom then my mom soo you're technically right but Heyyy I'm not crazy" she said pouting 'she looks soo cute like that'.
"If you say so... come on let's go" I said slowly beginning to walk. "-__- oh yea greetings from my mom... not Koushi" she said smiling again and walkimg up to me. "Ohh thanks.... back if you text with her" I said smiling. 'Her mom... 'mom' mom is really kind... I'd never tought of how much I would like her mother'
(Of cours not that much he likes her daughter really much... you know😏)

As we got home I asked her if it would be okay if I could take a shower. I mean I am really sweaty from practice and I mean I have to smell good for my princess.... ehhh let's just pretend I never called her like that.
I tried to shower as fast as I could. I dryed myself up and stopped as I heard my stomach grumble. 'I should cook something for us... like the gentleman I am I should really do that...... what's wrong with me..  why am I talking like that....'. I walked to my room with my towel on my head. "Hellu humen... let's get into the kitchen I'm making the Tobio-Kageyama-special" I said smiling at her and she giggled... 'agsjhs so sweet'. We walked into the kitchen and I explained that she's nit going to help me with cooking.  I started with cooking and every once in a while I stole a glance at her and saw her having her eyes fixed onto me.
(Uwu thank you Dark_Wolf13 🌹 who helped and saved me at this point.... or else there would standing now 'I peeked a glance'... thank you again)
After I finished the cooking we ate. I looked at her and she seemed really happy. "You like it?" I asked her and she nodded and went on with eating.