Chapter 37

A/n: from this chapter on, there will be a spoiler warning ⚠️
I won't go much after the manga, after the nationals. That means to only spoilers are about the nationals. Because the anime stopped while the game of Inarizaki  and Karasuno, I won't write everything kinda specific. And I won't write who the next teams are and I'll try my best to write it as good as possible.

Hope you'll like this chapter and didn't missed me that much <3

~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~~~>>~~

The training before the actual match begun and at the same time did Inarizaki train. You not only watched your team, also Inarizaki. 'Damn thouse twins' you thought as you saw Atsumu setting the volleyball for his twin brother Osamu, who spiked the ball.

After a while you watched Kageyama and Hinata set the ball back and forth between them. You looked at their structure to tell them if they, mostly Hinata, should stand straighter or go lower down. You were only watching your boyfriend for a second and Hinata got hit from the volleyball. You walked up to him and asked him if he were okay. Kageyama was about to walk up to you and the little tangerine as he got stopped by the one and only Miya Atsumu. They talked something about that Atsumu doesn't like to play against people who suck... bla bla. You walked up to Kageyama and were about to ask him something as Atsumu cut you off. "Oh aren't the pretty lady who waited for Tobio-kun? Is she perhaps your girlfriend?" He asked and Kageyamas eye twitched from the 'pretty lady'. The whole Karasuno team stopped and looked at you two and waited gor an answer. Kageyama looked at you and you looked uncomfortably away. "She is not my girlfriend? Why do you ask?" Atsumu smirked at you and then looked with a smile at Kageyama. "So you don't care if I ask her out after we won the game? Fine to me, now there is nothing that's holding me back" Atsumu said and came near you. You jumped to Kageyama and hid behind his arm. "A shy one classy". After that comment Atsumu smirked one more time at you and walked back to his team.

Now were Atsumu is away, you could come out of your 'gOoD' hiding spot and tried to stand up straight before you could turn to your team, you felt someone hug you tight. You immediately knew who it was so you hugged back. Kageyama just tighten his grip and wispered something into your ear. "Please don't go on a date with him" you pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Never!" You said and giggled. Kageyama let you go and ruffled through your hair while you had a closed eye smile, he smiled softly at your face and took his hand away. "Your sure that the King is not together with it's Queen?" Tsukishima asked. Kageyama and you left it without a word and continued everything you had to do. "Wait what?" Nishinoya said and you ignored it. You got their jerseys and handed them out "guys, your jerseys, come get them" you said. You were talking to Kageyama while he changed until Hinata broke you two off. "Whoa did you sleep in the woods?" Hinata asked. Kageyama looked confused at him "what do you mean, boke. Why should I sleep in the woods?". "Look at your body, you have everywhere scratches and bruises" as Hinata said that you eyes widened and your face turned red. "Ohh are there scratches and bruises? Well, I don't know how I got them" Kageyama said while looking at you sarcastically. The conversation, of course didn't get unnoticed from the others. The boys were looking at his upper half to inspect the scratches and 'bruises', you in the other hand walked slowly away. Until you walked into someone, you turned around and saw Nishinoya and Tanaka standing now infront of you. They had crossed arms and looked at you with their special look. Nishinoya put his hond on your shoulder while Tanaka did the same just for the other side. "Dear (y/n), could you please unzip your jacket?" Noya asked calm. You shook your head and Tanaka then asked you "why not? Is there something to hide?". You shook your head again. "Well then, if there is nothing to hide, then why don't you unzip your jacket? You don't have to unzip it fully" Nishinoya said and before Tanaka and Nishinoya were about to jump on you to unzip your jacket Daichi and Suga jumped in.