Furudate, Arigatō

Today is the 20th of July and also the birthday of the pretty setter Oikawa Toruu.

Not just that, today is also the end of the great manga Haikyuu.
It's really great to see so many people, who love this Anime/Manga. The anime is not finished yet but the manga and it's just heart breaking for me to know that Haikyuu, the anime, will end too.
Everyrhing begun just with a little dude who saw a volleyball game in a shop window. He learned all by himself that sport and also got into a club. He never gave up and that is in my eyes really impressive. He meet so many people who are now his friends. He has a team on his side who are his friends.

It's really amazing to see, that soo many people love this anime/manga. And I heard from many people that Haikyuu helped them in bad times. It also helped me, I don't care how weird that sounds but it's one BIG reason why I keep going. It's really amazing to see and hear people being happy just by hearing or seeing things Haikyuu related. People kept going and learned to never let go. To describe it more in Haikyuu edition.

They learned how to fly.

I'm really thankful for that anime/manga. I felt things, I never thought I would be able to feel them and it brought so much happiness in my life. I've meet new people over the internet because of Haikyuu and I'm really thankful for that.

alayaavadhare and Dark_Wolf13
Thank you, you guys are the sweetest things in the world.

Melonsalatkind 💜 thank you to you too. We got even closer friends, thanks to Haikyuu. I couldn't imagine my life without you. Luvvv yuu ma Siracha sößchen.

And all that good things just thanks to Furudate. That one person who thought making a Volleyball Manga, changed my life really much and I really don't exaggerate with it.

Arigatō, Furudate.