Chapter 6

Kageyama's pov

After the weird situation of (y/n) calming me down thing, Saltyshima, YamaGUCCI, Tanaka, (y/n) and I went for a walk. Until we stoped in front of 2 people who were talking about us. I recognized Kindaichi, that idiot was with me in a team in middle school.

Tanaka and Tsukishima began to threaten them. I just thought nothing of the situation until I felt someone grabbing my arm. (y/n)... she grabbed my arm tighter with every word they said. It seemed that she didn't liked the situation. As suddenly Daichi came, (y/n) slowly released my arme again. I walked with her away until Kindaichi said again something that upset me, I was close to hit him in the face as he called me the king but I knew (y/n) was standing besides me. I tried to chill a bit but it couldn't let me go. He called me the king, what should I do kick him, hit him or rather scream at him? But no I can't. She is standing right next to me.

I closed my hand to a fist in anger until I felt two little hands on my fist so it loosened up again. Damn how could she stop me twice in a day from my anger? I just wanted her away from them, so I walked with her away to the others.
The game started quick and boke Hinata was still nervous. It went really quick and we lost the first set because boke Hinata thought that he could just hit my head with the ball. After that Hinata got everything together, we even won the second set.

While we had our break it got pretty suspicious... 'where the fuck was he?' and without even saying that out loud we all heard girls screaming loud "ahh Oikawa" "hi Oikawa" " Oikawa hello".
I felt a little figure hugging me. I looked with a shocked face at (y/n) down. She sure gets easily scared. I felt myself getting red. I laid my hands around her to calm her down or something, because she was really shaking. Until Oikawa, that idiot spoke "yoo hoo Tobio-chan, long time no see. You really grew tall and wow a girlfriend too, why didn't you introduced me to her." As he said that I let go of her and she of me. We both blushed really hard over what that idiot said. I just ignored him and talked with the others.

3rd's pov

Not soon after the game started. Karasuno were close to win the game until Oikawa came and smashed some points with his serves. They were pretty hard to get (for Saltyshima) so they tried it in a other way long story short, thank Hinata twice they kinda got it he blocked and he spiked. Okay okay, not only thank Shrimpy... but yeah, you get what I mean.
On Karasuno's way home they met Oikawa again. All that they talk about is, how Oikawa is super good and they just played with him at the end of the game.
After all that before they began to walk home again Oikawa walked straight up to (y/n), took her hand and kissed it. You could see it in her face that she's feeling really uncomfortable. Everyone had anger and overprotection in there face written even Tsukishima was really pissed off. "I didn't know that someone could make lil Tobio-chan that flustered, a girlfriend and Tobio-chan is a weird thing to believe. No offence you look great lil flower" "Oi Oikawa let her hand go" Kageyama snatched at him before he let her hand go. You could see Sugawara really in anger and Daichi trying to hold him back. Kageyama walked straight to (y/n) and took her straight behind him to protect her. She held his arm tight. "Oi Oi I don't want to cause trouble. You guys are all really protective over her. I just wanted you to introduce her to me Tobio-chan. She must be someone really special for you if she can control you that easily." With that he excused himself and left.

Lil Le Time skip brought you by
~Lazy author-chan again ~

(Y/n)'s pov

We all cleaned up the gym and went straight home. I walked with Nii-chan, Dadchi, Tanaka senpai, Shrimpy and Tobio home. On our way we even saw because some of us had to buy something ( cough* tobio cough* shrimpy cough* tanaka) Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walking home together. I mean even them were faster then we. I was currently walking next to Kageyama playing some game on my game boy (and yeah I like it old school). Until I saw Tobio holding Shouyo up grabbing his collar on his jacket. I pushed his arm down and he let him go. The whole way home, the boys talked about Karasunos guardian. I was kinda happy when I heard them talking about him. He is really a good boy and I really like him.

Next day
I watched Kageyama practising to hit a bottle with a ball (yk what I mean). He was close to hit the ball as suddenly Hinata received the ball really crappy. Tobio didn't really liked that so before he could do anything Hinata rushed to get the ball and I chuckled at them. So Kageyama tried it again with a new ball as suddenly someone received the ball again but it wasn't Hinata. No one that they knew. My eyes widened as I saw him.

Yuu Nishinoya... the best libero I know

Damm I was happy. He was one of really less people who I trusted to at least hug them. As I saw him I could not hold back, run up to him and hug him really tight and whispered "I really missed you". He pulled away " missed you too, hope I didn't really missed any of your effort in talking" he happily said. After that the 3 boys Daichi, my brother, and Tanaka walked into the gym " you know (y/n) got herself a boyfriend. That raven black haired boy over here." "Whaaaaaatttt your got a boyfriend who is not meeeee" "don't push it Noya" Koushi said. I tried to say something but I couldn't say it out loud. So I mumbled. Noya began to ask "what? I couldn't understand you" I tried to say again but again he asked " sorry couldn't hear you. Talk louder, mamas" I breathed in "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND" I said okay I screamed it out everyone had wide eyes. "OMFFGGGG you just talk like this for the third time" Suga said cheerfully and proud. "WHAAAAATTT YOU TALKED WITHOUT ME OUT LOUD (Y/N)-CHAN" he said while being dramatically sad. Then Hinata came in " that's not really the only time were she was talking I see her talking everyday with Kageyama". And with that I knew my death was today. Noya bearly began to cry "you're talking now with someone else then me and the kitten I thou-" Noya said and being cut of from Koushi. "First, there is me and my mom too and second you are talking with Kageyama how couldn't you tell me". All the eyes were on me. I panicked and began to shake. As Kageyama noticed that I felt uncomfortable, he helped me out of the situation. "You guys should be happy that she's comming out of herself and is talking to somebody completely new you know... and by the way, what's his name?" He asked and they stoped having their eyes on me.

The boys continued to talk about Noya. I was checking my phone and it ended up playing with it until I heard them slowly talking louder so I walked up to them. Noya got angry as he heard that Asahi wasn't comming. Tanaka and Noya began to scream and I got scared, I know how pathetic. They are just fighting a bit and you are getting scared but I couldn't do something against it. I don't like to see Tanaka and Noya fighting. Them fighting is making me scared even without them screaming but the screaming is making it worse. I walked a bit behind Kageyama and grabbed his arm. As Noya notice that he began to quiet down. He came up to me. "I'm sorry that I fighted with Tanaka in front of you" and with that he left.

A/n: so I guess I should stop here. I let the next things slip for the next chapter. Uhhh Noya, who is Noya for reader-chan?
While we are talking about Noya why don't you just check out the Nishinoya x reader Fan Fiction from my friend🌸 Melonsalatkind🌸 UWU .
Have a good day or night. Stay fresh and healthy.
Your 🌻Author-chan 🌻

Words : 1481