Frost - Chapter 15

I DO NOT own Pokemon.

Apologies in advance for any grammar or spelling errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh... I really can't believe it. Not only does he understand what I'm going through now, but so much more... What am I supposed to do now? I... I don't know. I'm totally staying here, though. There's no way I could leave them. I thought to myself. I stepped outside, deciding to look around. I noticed Volt running in a strange direction, not towards anything important I knew of. I decided I would follow him, since what was the worst that could happen? I saw him run into a nearby forest, and I followed. Then, I heard a strange, unfamilar voice talking to him.

"W-who're you..?" Volt asked, looking around in the darkness.

"Hmm, maybe I could say if a certain snooper wasn't listening in..." The voice said, making a chill run down my spine. I nervously stepped backwards, but Volt turned to see me.

"Frost, why're you here?" He asked, though there was no anger in this voice. "N-no, don't worry about her, she's a friend."

"She is an outsider, and she is unwelcome. If she wishes to stay without being welcome, she will die. Simple, really. Now leave." The voice hissed, causing me to turn and run. Volt ran and stopped me, though, then led me back.

"If you can't tell her, then I'm leaving, too. I won't let you treat her like that." Volt said, defending me. I stared at him, suprised he would even consider doing this. "So, either you talk to both of us, or we leave."

The voice hissed again, but said nothing. We still stood in the darkness, not even sure who or what we were talking to. Slowly, a green glow began to fill the dark, allowing us to see more. I could only see Volt next to me, though, still nothing ahead of us. I realized how heavily I was breathing, because the situation honestly terrified me. Surrounded by darkness talking to a strange voice? Not exactly reassuring, for sure.

"Fine, but you've just gotten your friend into a terrible situation." The voice said, instantly scaring me. What had I gotten myself into? "So, are you happy now?" Both of us stood speechless. "I'll give you one last chance. Get. Out." The voice said. I could feel unseeable eyes burning into me. Volt began to push me back and away from the voice, but I stood my ground.

"What're you doing?!" He cried, pushing me harder.

Without even trying, I whispered to him telepathically. Volt, I'm staying. Something's telling me to. Please, just let me.

"Wha- Frost, I don't want you in this situation! Please, I don't want you getting hurt!" He cried, stopping pushing me. I ignored him, staying by his side. "Frost, please!"

I looked down at the ground, then looked up, a stone cold stare on my face. "No." He returned the stare, but he had a shocked expression.

"O-okay, she's with me. We're staying." Volt said into the darkness, no fear of the creature in his voice.

"Pfft, arrogant fools. Fine, if that is what you wish for. Now, I suppose it's time I show who I am." The figure stepped into the light, revealing a gray, draconic snake with green scales that flashes white.

"Zygarde..." Volt whispered, amazed.

"Woah..." I whispered back.

"Yes, mortals, look in awe. Feast your poor eyes on my power." He said, his green eyes burning into my soul.

"W-what's with you? Stop being so arrogant!" I cried, though I quickly regretted it.

"What was that, young lady?" He asked, slithering towards me.