Volt - Chapter 41

I DO NOT own Pokemon.

Apologies in advance for any grammar or spelling errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and looking around, the sad reality hitting me that Frost wasn't nearby. I scrambled to stand up, determined that I had to find her. I looked to Xerneas, who was now standing over me. "Thank you so much for helping me!" I chirped, running out.

"Thank you, dear Volt. You have done plenty for me already." She responded, nodding as I slipped out of the cave. I ran back home, knowing exactly what I needed to do. I dashed into my room and shut the door, then summoned Zygarde. Being around him still scared me quite a bit, but this was far more important to me right now.

"Zygarde, I need your help. Badly." I pleaded, eyes begging him.

"Ugh, what is it now?" He questioned, grumbling at the fact he had to deal with me.

"I need to see Frost, and I need to do it now. I know you can find her, so just please, please bring me to her!"

"And, why would I do this for you? Last I checked, she hated you. We may be one, but I'm in no position to help you if you're just going around to hurt her. We're incarnates of order, not pain, idiot."

His petty insults had about as much an effect on my attitude as bullets did on kevlar, because nothing was stopping me from getting to her. "Zygarde, I may not remember you at all, but this is serious. I need to get to her, and I'm not going to hurt her. She's my best friend, and if you don't help me, I'll figure it out on my own."

He sighed, eventually giving in and nodding. "You always have been persistent... Fine, I'll help."

I jumped for joy, finally being able to see Frost again. "Amazing, thank you so much! So what do I need to do?"

"Nothing, amateur. I'm a god, remember? How do you think I get around, walking?"

I tilted my head in confusion a bit, until I eventually understood. "Oh, so you can teleport?"

"Arceus, you really are hopeless..." He muttered. "Yes, we can. Of course, we can also channel that power to others, including the likes of you."

"Oh, thank you Zygarde!" I chirped, getting a groan out of him. I laughed a bit, already liking him a bit more than I thought I would.

"Go on, do whatever you need to." With those words, everything flashed brightly, until I found myself at the enterance of a small hut.

So, this is where she's been hiding? I thought, looking around and noticing the small inlet I was inside of. I don't recognize this, am I on a different island? Still pondering my location, I knocked on the door of the home. A seemingly exausted Leafeon answered the door, and I could hear footsteps behind her.

"Um, who're you?" She asking, confused by my presence. A jumpy Glaceon appearred behind her, who instantly tackled me the second she noticed who I was.

"Volt!" She cried, the two of us tumbling to the ground. She tightly hugged me, the two of us gazing into each other's eyes with bright smiles on our faces as we lie on the sand together.

"Frost, could you please explain what's going on here?" The Leafeon asked, now looking even more confused. Frost giggled and stood up, causing me to do the same. We both approached her again, both Frost and me more cheerful than ever.

"Mommy, this is Volt. We, uh, made up." She explained, motioning towards me.

"Huh? How in the world did you even contact him?"