sensational feeling.

I looked to "who" it had landed and it was him.he turned his ocean eyes clicking with mine giving me heat all over my body.but it literally faded the minute my mind came back into reality..he slowly made his way to me, that's when I almost peered the shit outta me.....

What I did next wasn't planned at all.....I ran!like basically ran without looking back,sweating as fuck but I couldn't care about that so I didn't stop till I was in the school hall.It was dark so I was dazed in the middle of a large dark basketball school hall.

My breathing filled almost the whole room.....I became stiff when I heard light footsteps coming straight towards my direction. I froze!!!.....one step forward I took a step backwards.They kept coming my way till I heard them no more. I turned around slowly with my eyes filled with only darkness,nothing visible.

Suddenly I felt soft tall hands touching my bums before giving them a quick squeeze which made me soft gasp.i felt one hand going all over my body till reached my breast giving it a tight squeeze that made me bite my upper lip so hard.

Out of nowhere I heard "don't do that again "...close to my ears that the voice made a powerful sensational feeling travel all over my body reaching every inch of it.I then made my left hand to go behind his head, giving his hair a rough slow grabbing.

After what seemed to be heaven to me all stopped. The hands that were loitering around my body suddenly vanished. My breathing became heavy, dazed and surprised.

The lights suddenly went on.i turned to face the door and I saw him.He winked then traveled his hand down to his torso.Damn it was one of a woman's dead end I swear.....so big and it seemed to be as hard as a rock.I did what I wasn't supposed to do I bit my lip again then looked from down there to his face when I saw him getting tense. WHY??.

Then he turned the lights of then left ...