Keyshia's point of view.

Keyshia's POV.

Isabella forced me to come to her house,so I did.

We were sitting in her room.I was  in bed while she seated by the window.

"You know somehow you gotta hear the nigga's side of story." Isabella softly said

"I know." I sighed,opening my laptop to log in Netflix.

"Dont fucken make me mad!" She warned

At first I couldn't get what she meant but eventually her eyes answered me.

"Fine.. sorry." I rolled my eyes as I closed the laptop and put it away.

"So..." Isabella started.." Must I call him or you'll do?" She asked

"No!no." I shook my head in disagreement.

"What the fuck do you mean by no?" She asked

"I mean no!." I said and continued. " No one will call the nigga.I ran out remember?no the other way around. So why should I call him after leaving him for a fool in a whole 'Aquarium.'" I rolled my eyes and slammed on the pillow,letting out a frustration sigh.

"That's no excuse." She said looking outside.

"Whatever."

"Yo-" she stopped for a minute looking outside the window carefully.

"B what's wrong?" I asked

"Oh-oh..." she said more to herself still looking outside.

"What the fuck is..." I got out of bed and made my way to sit next to her on the window.." going-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"What the fuck is he doing here?????" My voice rose.

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rang.

"Chill key,let's just find out what he wants ayt?" Isabella said softly and her calmness somehow made me calm too.

"Fine." I sighed and went downstairs.

I opened the door and there he was looking as handsome as always. He looked good wearing dark blue jeans and a white shirt.His hair was a bit wet,he probably took a shower before coming over.

"Aren't you gonna let me in or something?" Travis suddenly asked.

"Why would I?" I crossed my arms leaning on the door frame and looked away.

"I just wanna check if you find or not."

"How thoughtful of you!" I laughed sarcastically.

"Keyshia!" Isabella scoffed beside me.

I just rolled up eyes. "Now that you see I'm perfectly fine..." I faked a happily expression " can you turn your balls, walk to your toy,get inside, start the engine and drive the fuck out." I said motioning him to go with my hand.

"You dont need to be so cold you know." He said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"I just need to talk that's all." He said

"Well I dont." I coldly said.

"Yes you do." Isabella said." Now move the fuck aside so the poor child can get in." She said and walked back upstairs.

I moved and he got in.

"Poor child "  I said to myself as I laughed sarcastically.

We made our way to the living room.