"You are really a dick Smith. "

Isabella's POV

"What the hell do you think you're doing right now?" I asked Ernest almost laughing.

"Y'all said I should put a ring on it so?"

"Nigga we was playing, c'mon." Travis's said laughing.

"Well I'm not." Ernest said with a stern.

"Whoahhh..this gotta go to Instagram." Keyshia said taking out her phone shooting us.

"Could you please get up." I eyed down at him and he slowly shook his head.

"I will.After proposing. "

I looked around and I saw people staring,smiling some even shooting. I couldn't believe he was such dramatic to cause a scene like that.

"People.
Are.
fucken.
Staring.
Ernest ."

I said every word breaking it down not being loud.

"So?" Was all he said.

"So get your dick up." I annoyingly said

"Nop.Not a chance. " I couldn't believe him at all..

Finally he stood up and the squad and I gave out huge sights of relief.

"whatchu y'all sighing for?" Ernest asked looking at us.

"That finally you came back to your senses and got up so we can leave before our flight leaves us." I said in an obvious tone.

"Firstly who said I was lost in my senses and who said I'm finally back?" He asked looking at me.

"Can we just please go?" I said in a bored tone,shrugging my shoulders..

"No!" He said firmly. " And stop whining like a puppy,you're a princess. "

"Can I please have you attention. " he yelled making all the people passing by to gather and listen what he had to say.Dammit!!.

"Ohh-boy." Jade said in a low voice looking at Ernest.

"You may take out your phones and shoot on this one." He said with a smile making everyone take out their phones.

"As you can see,I'm with my friends over here and my beautiful girlfriend,Isabella Knowles.Today I'd like to change her title from being a "G" to being a "W". And I'd be very pleased to do it in front of all of you.In my hand,is the world's most finest Diamond Ring.Only the best for my princess. " He smiled and the people cheered.

"She's my beautiful princess. "

All the people went in "awe" and some were even crying. How weird.

"If you can all lend me your ears as I start. "

He kneeled down and took my hand,holding the ring on his other hand.

"From the moment I saw you,I knew you and I were bound to be together. Forever." He said every single word smiling .

I was still in shock,perplexed,happy,scared and astonished by what was actually occurring.

I mean,I wasn't ready so was he not.He just got caught in the moment and felt like it was something that he actually needed to do and that was all wrong.

I may have known him for a while but then marriage was the last thing on my mind.Yes he made me feel exultant,unfettered,pretty and loved and taken care of and important and worthy and alive but...but...I wasn't ready for that step.

One thing that was on my mind was the fact that I  dearly loved him so much.Would've I sacrificed for him,us,our love?yes.But marry him?it was a bit severe being honest.

What we had was not even that much solid yet,it was still fragile and needed time to grow bigger and stronger.We were just commencing to know each other deeper and distinguish our flaws.

"Isabella Sarah Knowles.." my heart was beating fast and about to explode as I heard him say.

"Will you please make me the happiest man in the world and mar-.."

Heart            .                 beat.

" ohh lord.oh my God." Keyshia said covering her face with her hands.

"And marry ..."

Heart           .              beat.

The crowd cheered and women were screaming "say yes Bella" and as I was about to reply....

"Cut!cut,cut,cut."

We all looked at Ernest who stood up and seemed to have something to say.

"Did y'all seriously think I'd propose here?"

"Like with you guys making lot of noise and just being crowded?I mean  I'm way too young and stylish to propose like an old man.Im young,handsome and not forgetting overly wealthy.I dont have time to be playing with y'all here and mostly ruining my reputation. Imagine,the world's hottest,richest young and handsome multi-millionaire proposed a girl called Isabella Sarah Knowles in front of everyone at Las Vegas's Airport with a Diamond ring."

We were all confused and instead of being happy that he was maybe joking about proposing to me,I felt a bit sad and disappointed.

"You are really a dick Smith." Travis's said laughing, Jade,Jake and Keyshia joining him.

"A real deal-Dick." Keyshia commented.

"So y'all thought I was serious?" Ernest asked and we all nodded, even the crowd.

"Y'all gotta be kidding me.I take my princess serious to embarrass her like this,I mean who still get proposed at an international airport for fucks's sakes. I got huge plans for her,ones that can buy the whole world cause they're damn unique and very expensive."

"So ladies and gentlemen,nice gathering but we got a vacation to get to." Ernest said with a smile.

"I'm sure you're flight by now has landed in Bali."
Keyshia said with a worried look.

"Ohh sweetie, we fly rich not cheap. " Ernest said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Keyshia questioned giving me a brief look.

"Jet." I muttered almost whispering

"Ohh" was all she said with an abashed smile.

"Yes sweetie. " Ernest said with a devil smile.

"Stop calling me that."

"Why?You ain't got no dick to call you right?So I'm just doing you a favor sweetie. " Ernest replied before taking my hand into his and kissing my cheek.

"Goodbye everyone. " I smiled at all of them and we made our way to out jet.

"I must say, I was pretty disappointed you know."

I was now seated beside Ernest in the jet.After some minutes ,it took off.

"I know,and I also know that you're not ready for that kind of a step princess. " he said truthfully looking at me.

"Yeah you're right." I gave him a small smile and he leaned to kiss me.

"I love you hubby."

"I love you too princess."