From Girlfriend to Assistant.

Isabella's POV

I looked at him.

"I got my eyes on only you princess." He said..

"I know but-.." he cut me off "but nothing Isabella.I'll never do anything with some other girl that's not fucken you " he said and a smile creeped on my lips.

"Promise?" I asked and he nodded.

"I promise my princess." He said with a wide beautiful smile.

"Or maybe..." he stopped for a second to think."maybe what?" I asked

"Maybe you can be my assistant." For a minute I thought of it as a bad idea but the thought of some girl running her ass up and down around my boyfriend really fucked me up.

"I'll take the position. " I said in excitement.

"Remember it's only until we find an assistant you are really comfortable with okay." He reminded

"Yeah,yeah I know baby." I said getting off his lap.

"So what does an assistant do?" I asked sitting on the couch that was placed on the corner.

"Basically you have to bring me coffee every morning,make my appointments, arrange my meetings,tell me my schedule for a day, and also attend business events with me." He finished

"That's a fucken lot hubby." I said standing up.

"I know but that's what assistants are for." He said making his way towards me.

"Okay then." I sighed. "Anything else?" I asked as he got closer

"Well we may be in a relationship but here I'm your boss and you're my assistant.Strictly business. " he pulled me to his chest.

"That suck." I muttered looking down "So what should I call you?" I asked eyeing up at him.

"Sir." He said and I nodded.

"Okay sir." I said playfully and he laughed.

"Also I'll be in the office by 7:30 and you start at 8." He said and I nodded

"From girlfriend to an assistant.hmm." I said laughing

"You're still my girlfriend dont make it sound like we've broken up or somethin'like that." He said and I just nodded

"So you wanna take this office or the next one?" He asked

"I think I like this one better. " I said

Both the office were the same since we were both CEO's.But they differed with colors, the other one was grey.Since grey was not my color I went with black.

We went around the building meeting the workers and they welcomed us with warm wide smiles and hugs.

There was this other guy one of the workers, Tyson. He was cute and very friendly and that didn't please Ernest at all.

"Wanna go grab lunch?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. It was already after 12.

We drove to a sandwich shop just few blocks away from the company.

"So tomorrow means I'm gonna wake up early?" I said munching my sandwich.

"Yep." Ernest said laughing

"I hate my life already.." I said

"C'mon princess it wont be that bad I promise. Infact you'll love being around the company all the time." He tried cheering me up ..

Dont get me wrong. No one is a fan on waking up very early in the morning, that shit hurts.Waking up from your soft warm sheets to something worse.But all I told myself was that,I was gonna make it.

"Watchu thinking about?" Ernest asked looking at me.

"Aghh man..nothing important. " I said looking back at him.

"Or maybe you're thinking about that cute guy." He said in a jealous tone

"Your words not mine." I said sipping my orange juice.

"Whatever.." he muttered

"So you do admit he's cute?" I mocked

"I didn't say that..." he said

"Yes you did "

"I did not."

"You did."

"I didn't "

"You di-.." his voice cut me off " okay fine I did." He gave in but I wasn't gonna make it easy for him.Yet.

"What did you do?" I faked confusion on my face and my voice

"Ohh c'mon princess." He said with the "are you kidding me " look.

"Its.A.Question.Hubby." I said mocking at him.

"You're just not gonna let me off that easily now right?" He leaned back and I nodded 

"Not at all" .... "SIR." I finished with a smirk.