Mother and daughter time.

Isabella's POV.

"I'll see you just now mother." I said before hanging up and driving out of the building.

I was supposed to meet up with Rebecca for some lunch.I really missed her so much,I mean since we both had a lot going on in our lives we couldn't make time for the two of us anymore.

After packing,I made my way inside the Italian Restaurant.

I made my way to the reception and a young pretty girl smiled my way."Welcome to Everest-Greenhouse Restaurant. How may I help you?" She smiled.

"Um thank you. Reservation under Isabella Knowles please." I said

"Ohh Mrs.Knowles,pleased to meet you.Mr Smith has talked good things about you." She offered a hand.

"He's my boyfriend. You guys are managing this restaurant quite well." I said shaking her hand with a smile.

"Well thank you.Its all Mr.Smith honestly.He really knows how to run a business." She said and I couldn't agree with her any less.

Everest-Greenhouse was the fourth operating restuarant of the Smith family, in Laz Vegas. It was very elegant, classy and way expensive.

She opened a book and scanned through it before she looked up at me again. "Table for two?" She asked.

I gave her a nod and she pointed me my table.After settling down ,the restuarant door flew open revealing Mrs.Smith herself.

She wore a red mid-thigh long sleeved tight dress and some black short heels.Her hair was down, make up on point and applied a red lipstick on her lips.

My mother never made herself old.I mean she was 37 and Patrick was 41 but they looked so good together. You couldn't tell who was old,they both looked so young. Patrick made sure to look after himself and be healthy,so did Rebecca.

"Hello my  sweetheart." Rebecca greeted with a smile as she took her seat.

"Hello mother.You look quite ravishing. "I complemented with a fine look.

"I've always looked so hot sweetheart, anyways thank you." She said sarcastically making me roll my eyes.

"Right." I said as I looked through the menu.

"No need to get jealous you know. All you have is from me basically. " She said her eyes scanning down  the menu .

"I'm so happy to have what's yours mother." I faked a happily smile

She rolled her eyes as she placed the menu down and looked at me." Well mine is quite saccharine and knows how to handle a hard big sized cock very well,dont know about yours." She  said loudly  and everyone in the restaurant turned their heads to look at us.

I swear it was as if the ground could just open and swallow me for a minute.

"Mother!!" I  whispered/called out.

"What?" She asked pretty much not caring about what she had just said.

"You were fucken so loud and now we got the whole damn restaurant looking at us!" I growled.

She turned her head side to side looking at the people who were looking at us.She found an old man drinking coffee with his wife and they were also looking at us. "What? Your girl not giving it to you anymore cause the shit too old?" She asked and the wife's eyes widened.

She then turned to a guy who seemed to be in his mid 30's ,holding a newspaper looking at us."And you my guy.You haven't had a release in like what? 8 fucken years?"