Red roses

Isabella's POV

I knew he looked familiar with someone but i just couldn't put my finger on who.

We've been at the restaurant for about 2 hours.

"I'll be right back." Nathan announced as he got up and went to the bathroom.

I ordered a chocolate milkshake and it arrived in just  a minute.

While drinking my milkshake,I looked outside.A smile crept onto my face when I saw a young man,about Ernest's age ran to his girlfriend and handed her a bouquet of flowers and some chocolates.

He tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned around he smashed his lips against hers and handed her the flowers and chocolates.

I couldn't help but keep on smiling, it was just so sweet.

I didn't notice Nathan was back until he snapped his fingers on my face.

"What's got you so lost ma'am?"

"Nothing" I smiled."Wanna go?"

"Let's go." He said.

We got our things and went out of the restaurant.

I told Nathan that I wanted to open the car door for myself for once and he just laughed and agreed.

As I was about to open the door, I felt a light tap on my right shoulder.

I turned around and before saying anything, I was pulled into a deep kiss.

"Hubby what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked as we pulled away.

"I didn't know I needed a warrant to come see my wife." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"And I didn't know you were stalking me." I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"I ain't stalking your ass Princess." He denied.

"Oh so what?You just happened to be in the area?" There was sarcasm in my voice.

"Well,I happen to own the place now so..I came to check how things are going that's all." He shrugged innocently.

I rolled my eyes. "That's the third restaurant you bought this week."

"Well I got enough money to buy all restaurants and hotels all over so,I dont find any difficulty in doing just that." He simply stated.

"Wanna know what's cool?" He started smirking.

"I know that smirk..." I said as I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I dont don't know what you mean." He started  whistling.

"And I happen to know that whistle..." I stated

"Still dont know what you mean Princess."

I realized that his hands was behind all the time.

"Ernest?" I called.

"Isabella?" He called.

"Hubby?"

"Princess?"

"What do you have behind you?" I asked with a raised brow.

"How did you-?" He gasped as he questioned.

"Your hands have been behind you all the time asshole." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh that." He said

"Yes that.So?"

He leaned over and pecked my lips.

After doing that,he handed me the bouquet of red roses he had all the time.

"My favorites." I said in awe as I smelled them.

"I know." He smiled.

"You do know that i-"

His voice cut me off.

"Have  tons of bouquets at home?" He finished the sentence for me.

"That's not what I was gonna say." I lied

"Yeah right you're very not good at lying." He told me.

It took me minutes to notice a white small card shoved inside the roses.

Oh no....

"Please dont tell me that is what I think it is."I said looking at him.

"Unfortunately it is."

"You do know that-"

He cut me off again...

"That's the third restaurant I bought for you this month?"

And he was right.Again!

"That's not what I-" he cut me off."Was gonna say?"He finished the sentence for me.Again.

"Still not." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well the least you can say now is Thank you hubby,you're the best and I love you with all my heart, mind,soul and pussy." He told me.

"Why do I gotta love you with all my cooch?" I asked dazed.

"Why do you gotta not love me with all you vagina?" He argued.

"I mean it doesn't make any sense." I told him.

"You mean it makes every sense." He said

I just rolled my eyes.

"Jokes aside..." I started, " thank you for them roses." I said with a smile.

"You're very welcome Princess." He smiled.

"C'mon,I got one last surprise to show you."