"what are you guys doing here?"

Isabella's POV

"Yes mother", pause "I promise to just sit my ass down and not do anything yes,happy?-okay fine", another pause  "I love you too mother."

I smiled to myself then hang up.

"Hubby"  I call Ernest who was in the kitchen while I was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

He   peaked  his head  out from the corner "Yes princess?"  He questioned softly.

"Come here please"

He did as I said and stood in front of me.

"I think I need a massage." I told him with a wide smile.

"Where this time?" He sighed

"Dont do that!" I told him with a serious look.

"Fine sorry." He apologized innocently.

"Could hubby run my shoulders please?" I asked nicely.

He smiled and kneeled on the couch and pressed his hands into my shoulders,working his fingers around all the parts or my shoulders.

"Something's stressing you out.." he told me ," and it's not-"

"Good for the baby." I finished the sentence for him and we both laughed.

"Right." He said.

"Wanna tell me?" He asked

"Do you think I'll make a bad mom?" I asked without thinking twice.

"Whoah-where's that coming from now?" He was surprised by what I just asked him.

I turned my head and looked at him being way serious. "Just answer me." I told him.

"No!I think you're going to make the best mom princess. And this baby you carrying will have a very beautiful,sweet and kind mother." He said and ended up with a smile.

"You think so?" I asked, not sure.

"I know so." He answered. "You still stressed?" His voice sounded concerned.

I smiled weakly at him," A bit." I said

"Well lucky for you my princess,because I have a better idea as to what will get your mind of that."

He smirked.

I stood up and looked down at him.

"And what's that?" I smirked as I watched him sit properly on the couch.

"This."

He suddenly grabbed me by my hips and pulled me to his lap so I straddled him.

He kissed my lips,then down to my neck....

"Fuckkk"  i moaned .

"Lay down." I told him I looked deep into his eyes.

He did as I said and I got on top of him,hovered.

I press my lips against his,his hands slided up to my hips then down in between my thighs.

I was wearing some white shorts and a crop top.While he was in his trackpants and a shirt.

His one hand cupped my right breast while the other slided inside my shorts.

I couldn't help but moan against his lips as I felt his cold fingers trailing around my already wet clit.

Feeling a bit impatient, I pulled out his member without breaking the kiss.

After some few seconds, we were both naked and as he was about to enter me-..

*ding dong*

"Ohh come on!" I groaned

"Let's ignore it princess.." he told me and we continued kissing.

As I grabbed his member and was about to thrust it in me,the bell went on again.

Not fucken now!

"Seems like we gotta get that." He said sounding angry.

"But I'm so in need of it now." I whined biting my lip.

"So am I." He leaned up and kissed me passionately.

"Mhhh" I moaned in between the kiss.

"Baby you gotta get that." Ernest managed to mumble out.

I groaned angrily as I stood up and started dressing my clothes back.So did he.

"How do I look?" I asked

"Just flatten out your hair a bit." He smiled.

I chuckled and straightened my hair.

I made my way to the door.

I took a moment before unlocking it and opened it up.

What the-

"What are you guys doing here?"