"Suprise Bitch "

Isabella's POV

The noise of the chirping birds from outside woke me up.It was Ernest and I's last day before going to work.

I groaned and tried to move to get out of bed but failed as I felt an arm resting on my waist.

I tried moving his arm but his grip tightened.

"Ernest"i said in a low voice "Wake the fuck up."he groaned and tightened his arm around my waist.

"How I'd love to wake up one day you being my wife." He said while staring at me.

"Stop being so cheesy, now get the fuck off me I wanna take a bath." I said,clearly blushing still blushing from his previous statement.

"No,I'm still enjoying the view." He said biting his lip while looking at my uncovered body.

"Pervert" I muttered wrapping the sheets around myself and going to the bathroom.

"Shake that ass." He shouted and I gave him a middle finger laughing.

I was preparing breakfast when Ernest  walked in..

He hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

"You smell so delicious " he whispered making me blush.

"Well thank you" I said turning over the pancakes from the pan.

"And the way you smell so delicious i could just eat you now" he swiftly turned me around and placed me on the counter.

"You such a flatter " I said before kissing him.

The kiss was getting hotter and more but I stopped it.

"So..." I trailed looking at him..."I was thinking of inviting the guys to come over for some cocktails."

"That's actually a good idea babe" he said taking a glass and pouring water from the tap.

"It is hey" I said jumping off the counter.

After eating breakfast I made sure to text everyone except for keyshia.

I wanted to go over her house and surprise her since I lied to her.So I decided to make a stop at the mall first to buy her something.

I went inside a DIOR store and bought a set of Dior products. It was lotions, perfumes and I bought her a chocolate cake and ice cream since they were her favorites.Also a bouquet of white roses.

Before knocking on her door, I decided to call her.

[ON A CALL WITH KEYSHIA]

'Hey girl' I said excited

'Hey' her voice was down.

'I'm just checking up on you '

'Well I thought you said you were gonna call me next week. what changed?.' She questioned

'Well I made an order for you and the delivery should be made just..now.'

I rang the bell.

'Okay...lemme go check ' I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

'Hold up lemm-" she opened the door " Suprise bitch." I screamed and her face lightened up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you girl" she said hugging me

"I wanted to mess your ass up." I said laughing

"Girl next time I'll kill you" she said as we walked inside.

"And this is for you." I gave her the things.

"Oh my God " she took them" Bella thank you " she was about to cry.

"This is for me saying sorry for being busy on ya." I said sincerely.

"Girl I forgave you long time ago" I followed her to her room

"Oh then I guess I'll take this back " I tried taking away the gifts but she snatched them back.

"Fuck you." She said as she placed them on the bed.

"Sorry " I threw myself on her bed.

She went in the bathroom and started running the shower.

"So I came to fetch you" I yelled

"Oh I figured.Where we going?" She yelled back.

"To my house."

She came and stood on the bathroom door looking at me.

"Your house?Dont you think that's a bit tedious?"she said crossing her arms.

"Not at all.Plus the assholes are gonna be there." I said sitting up straight

"You mean Travis is coming?" She started blushing

I threw a pillow at her "He ain't gonna fuck you" I said and she threw it back " Who said I want his dick?" She asked

I went over to her and slipped my hand inside her pants "This one right here" with a smirk I walked away

"Hurry the fuck up and meet me downstairs " I shouted going down the stairs.

"Wash your fucken hand before touching my food." She shouted back.