Holy Crap.

Isabella's POV

She looked at me then at Ernest.

"We are the suspects motherfucker. " I said sitting on Ernest's lap.

"So you guys are telling  me that you robbed a bank?Daylight?" She unbelievably asked.

We nodded "yess bitch."Ernest said smirking.

"Holy crap!!" She screamed throwing the bag in the air and the money fell on the ground.

"We were bored so we went to have a little bit of fun." I said and she laughed.

"You could've gone swimming.." she said making me and Ernest shake our heads.

"We felt like it was soooooo tedious..." I said looking up

"Y'all are really warped. " she laughed sarcastically.

"Well we are for each other." Ernest said as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Okay okay y'all get a room." Rosalia yelled going to the kitchen.

"Our house. Our choices. " I yelled which made her laugh.

"Hunny I can pack my panties in a second and be out of both your asess. " she yelled back.

"Love to see you try." I shouted back.

"Okay." She said going upstairs and I ran after her.

"Come back here" she ran and I caught her and we both fell to the ground laughing.

"Were do you think you're going hunny?" I smirked as I got on top of pressing her arms hard on  the floor so she wouldn't escape.

"Get the fuck of me.." she laughed trying to push me

"Not a chance " I said laughing but all that faded as she managed to flip us over making her on top of me now.

"Guess who's on top now?" She smirked

"Okay I'm sorry now get the fuck off me please " I pleaded almost laughing bust she only laughed .

"Hey,that's my fucken position Rosalia. " Ernest said walking past us.

"Fuck that." Rosalia yelled.

"Get off my fucken wife." He said

"Screw both of you." She said laughing and went to her room.

"Wife?" I  asked once we got in bed.

"Yess." He smirked

"When will you quit calling me that?" I asked as looked at him.

"The day I die probably." He joked and I smacked his chest.

"Ouch!!" He hissed in pain.

"You are not dying on me soon." I said with a serious look.

"Ain't sure." He jokely said and I gave him the deadly eyes.

"I'm kidding I'm joking." He managed to say and I faked a smile..."Good boy." I said

"How did we get here princess?" He asked in a serious low voice looking at me.

"Our hearts gave us a lift." I said and he laughed lightly.

"I'm serious.." he reminded

"Me too.I mean the connection our hearts have and the love they  both pump to make a legitimate eternal bond.Our love will recurringly be strong and powerful.Believe that."

Our eyes met and leaned down and kissed me passionately.

"You ready to go back to L.V tomorrow?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Not really " I said looking down..."The wedding,work..its just too much for people who just came back from this beautiful fun vacation "

"I know it's a lot princess, but together we'll make it worth okay?" He said looking right inside my eyes and I nodded smiling.

"Okay." I said and kissed him.

We feel asleep in each other's arms full of love and warmth.