"You make it hard for me when you wear tight things. "

Isabella's POV

Once I was done taking a quick bath I went over my closet and took out black Nike leggings with my favorite black Nike hoodie. I left my hair in a ponytail again.

I was still checking myself in the mirror to see if I was right when the door opened.

"You make it hard for me when you wear tight things. " I let out a laugh and grabbed my phone from my bed.

"You'll be strong " I winked at him and went down the stairs with him after me.

"Where the fuck are those dicks" Ernest said as he checked his watch on his wrist.

"Probably on the way..." I yelled as I went over to sit on the couch.

"Its fucken 7:01 and they should've been here in like what..." I cut him off..." Only 1 minute Ernest" I said rolling my eyes and he cursed.

{Message notification}

I looked over at my phone as a text got in.I unlocked it and it was from Keyshia.

From : Keyshia

'Sorry but I cant make it 💔'

To : Keyshia

'Dont you fuc-' the door bell interrupted me as I was about to text her back.

" Babe get the door." I yelled

"I don't want you,get your ass off my couch and go get the door" he yelled back his voice coming from the kitchen.I gave up and went over to open the door.

"Our!!" I shouted as I saw him coming after me.

"Whatever "

I opened and a bitch that almost gave my nerves a fuck up was standing on my doorstep.

"I swear I was gonna rip your ass off the next time I see you." I pointed at her which made her laugh and gave me a tight hug.

"Whatchu got here?" I took what looked like a wine back from her hands and looked inside.

"Ohhh,red wine.Good choice it's my favorite. " I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

"I thought the only thing that was your recently your favorite was my dick." I glared at Ernest who was behind me with a  disgusted look .

"Ewwww.." Keyshia said and we all laughed.

"C'mon in girl"

we all went to the kitchen.

"Imma just go outside and wait for them dicks " Ernest stated and went outside leaving me and Keyshia in the kitchen.

"Okay let's get the snacks and take them to the theater room. "