"Tell that bastard to never call you that again"

We eyed up to a girl with beautiful black shiny eyes.She was shorter than me,red hair and a clean skin.She was pretty.I think I saw her at biology class earlier on but I didn't get that much of her presence.

"Sure" I gave her a smile and a nod.She sat next to Jason and I was on the other side of the table.

"I'm Isabella Knowles and this is my friend Jason Jackson" I said with a wide smile.

"I'm Keyshia Russell and I'm new here"

" Well that makes the two of us hey" Jason said taking a bite of his hamburger.

"Ohh, there are things I got wrong hey" she said with a little laugh and we both eyed at her confused.

"Things like?" I asked taking a sip of my cola.

"Well for starters, I thought you guys are an item for real"

"Me too" I almost choked on my drink as soon as I heard Ernest's voice behind me.

" What's got you choking Isabella " I looked up at Ernest who beside him was Jade and the rest of the squad.

"Do you know this guy " Jason looked at me and I gave him a nod.

"She knows me asshole!" with that they walked off leaving all of us stunned.

"He's rude but hot" I rolled my eyes at Keyshia who was biting his lip looking at the squad as they made their way out the school dining hall.

"How do you that boy?he seems trouble hey."

" aghh let's forget about what just happened and get to know each other hey." they all gave me smiles and a nod.

I must say I liked both Jason and keyshia.We got to know each other a little bit and it was fun to be around people like them and I was so happy I got me some friends to fill up Chris's space. Although I miss him ,I also dont on the other side trust me.

" You know I can always tell when you mad at me princess "

"I'm not fucken mad"

"Especially when you use that word"

"Fuck it"

" oka-yyyy"

School was out and we were walking to our car.Ofcourse I was totally mad at him about earlier and the stunt he pulled during lunch time but I didn't wanna tell him that I was,which he knew that I was anyways but I didn't wanna make a fuss.

"Isabella"....

I turned as soon as I heard someone calling my name,not just my name but my full name.No one called me by my full name except for Ernest.

I eyed up on Ernest and just as I figured,he had  a fuming look  at Jason  and his jaw tightened up.

I was about to go meet Jason half-way when Ernest caught my arm...

"Tell that bastard to never call you that again " he walked off and got inside the car.

"I'm sorry for interrupting" he said with an unsure look on his face.

"Ohh no its coo.So what's up?" I said shoving my hands inside my shorts pockets.

"Oh I forgot to take your numbers earlier on"
"Gimme you phone" I said with a smile.

He did and I saved them under "Bella".

We said hugged and said goodbyes and as I was about to open the car door his voice stopped me..

"Why did you save them Under Bella,I fancy Isabella "

"Ohh can you do me a favor, just dont ever call me that ....I fancy Bella"

He just nodded and I got inside the car and Ernest drove off.

Fallen जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें