"Can you stop being a dick to your dad, please?"

Isabella's POV

"Its so good to see your ass too,Mrs.Smith."

"Mother, Patrick what are you guys doing here?"

"Well we came to see you ofcourse." Rebecca pulled me into a hug.

"Didn't have to though." I said as I pulled away.

"Well you know your mother baby." Patrick said Sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"I sure do." We all laughed.

I felt a hand on my right shoulder and immediately smiled at his touch.

"How are you son?" Patrick asked

"Why didn't you come to the hospital to see my wife,father." Ernest said coldly as he emphasized the word "father."

"Ernest" I said looking at him

"No I need to know what was so fucken important  than visiting my wife!!" He yelled making me flinch in the process.

"Calm the fuck down son.I had a huge business deal to attend okay?." Patrick told him.

"Calm down?" Ernest laughed sadistically. "You gotta be kidding the fuck out of me.Was it gonna be the first time you could've lost the fucken big deal?huh?" He asked, yelling.

"Son-" Ernest's angry voice cut him off.

"The fuck no it could've been.We have lost thousands of  huge and when I say huge I mean huge fucken deals all over the world and you know why we didn't care?Because we fucken have all the money in the fucken world.The fuck you saying telling me about a stupid deal!"

He was totally fuming and a bit exaggerating for absolutely no reason. I mean it's not like I died,right ?

"Sweetheart dont be too hard on your father." Rebecca said.

"Yeah right." Ernest rolled his eyes.

"Can you just stop being a dick to your dad, please." I told him softly.

He just shrugged and groaned,annoyed.

"So what's up with the unexpected visit my beautiful fam?" I asked with a smile trying to break the awkwardness.

Patrick shrugged and looked at Rebecca. " It was actually this lady here's idea.She said she needed to see if you were fine as you told her you were, and that you didn't need anything."

"Is that true mom?" I crossed my arms looking at her.

"Yes it is." She rolled her eyes dumpfully.

"But you just talked to me over the phone in what-like,two minutes ago?"

She glared at me," Well I dont need to explain myself to you young lady. And you're carrying my first granddaughter for fucks sake!" She said.

I gave her a weird look," Granddaughter?" I asked,brows narrowed.

"Darling it might be a boy." Patrick said .

"It?" Ernest asked

"He." Patrick said.

"She." Rebecca and I said simultaneously.

"Whatever" The boys both said.

"So are you guys excited?"

I look over at Ernest and found him smiling at me then nodded back to Patrick.

" We are a bit nervous you know,but very excited. It's very exciting." I replied.

"Very " Ernest said with a cheerful smile.

They both smiled at us," That's good to hear.Names suggested?"

Rebecca asked as we made our way to sit in the garden table.

"Geez mom I'm not even two a month pregnant and yet you talking about baby names?" I asked as I laughed.

"We gotta be prepared sweetheart." She said in her rich accent.

"That's a bit early darling." Patrick told her as we sat down.

"Exactly." I nodded.

2 hours later.

"Thanks for the unwanted visit mother." I teased as we walked them to their car.

"Careful of what you say sweetheart." She told me and we all laughed.

"I'm kidding mother,thanks for the visit I really appreciate it okay?" I hugged her.

"My pleasure sweetheart, I love you." She hugged me back." Dont forget we have an appointment with your doctor next week okay?" She reminded me.

I smiled,"I wont."

I pulled Patrick into a hug too," See you soon daddy."

They both said their last goodbyes and left.

I shut the door and locked it.I was suddenly pushed against the door.

We both glared at each other, breathing fast and feeling the lust that wandered around us.

He slid his hand inside my shorts,diving his fingers deep inside my thong then inserted two fingers inside me.

He leaned to my right side and sucked my neck.

"Hubby" I moaned.

His other hand slid up inside my shirt,cupping my breast.

"My ass been waiting for a whole fucken two hours to finish what I started." He mumbled against my skin.

I grabbed chin,making our eyes meet.I pressed my lips against his and he deepened the kiss.

"Jump" he said in between the kiss.

I jumped up and he held me up as I wrapped my legs around his hips.

He turned around and led us back to the couch.He threw me on to the couch.

He took off his shirt and hovered on top of me,connecting our lips again.

After our couch make out,we took a long shower then got in bed.

"I love you so much princess." He whispered in my ear

"I love you too hubby." I whispered back.

He kissed my forehead and we both said goodnight.