Wedding bells.

Isabella's POV.

"I want you too to listen to me carefully okay?" She said and we both nodded looking up at her.

"Love is convoluted.Its run like a chess."

She started.

"When you love someone you have to have a big strong heart to handle every obstacle that triggers your way with the other person. You gotta stay strong for both your sakes.But the main thing is that you have to make yourself happy before you make someone else happy. If you ain't happy but you make someone else happy then what's the point of you having happiness in you only to give it to someone who is not yourself?First things comes from within you,before you do that to someone else you gotta do it to yourself first. Love yourself, respect yourself, take care of yourself then you can learn to do all that to someone you love. "

"I know that love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own but sweethearts you can never feel happy in a relationship until you set yourself to be happy. Be happy, and your happiness will bring you total success. I bless you all and hope you two can have each other's back through thick and thin.Never give up on your love,it is authentic. "

By the time she finished I was in tears and Ernest had his hand on my thigh to comfort me.

"I'm so blessed to have a mother like you." I stood up and hugged her.

***

Ernest came with my outfit for the ceremony. It was a Green Chiffon Givenchy long dress with my black heels.

Ernest and I went to settle with other guests in the garden and waited for the ceremony to start.

I helped my mother to walk to the stage where Patrick was already waiting for her. He looked good and handsome.

After saying their vows it was all done.

"I now declare you as husband and wife.You may kiss the bride." The priest said loudly and they kissed.We all stood up and clapped our hands.As soon as they pulled, she looked my way and found me grinning then  I gave her thumbs up making her give me the best beautiful smile.

The garden was filled with the cheers and whistles of people.

They both walked down the stage and Ernest and I walked towards them with smiles.

"Congratulations.." I said as I hugged my mother who looked like she was about to have a breakdown. I mean all of what was happening was totally overwhelming.

"Thank you sweetheart. "She said hugging me back.

"Hey man congratulations " Ernest said shaking hands with his dad."Thank you son." Patrick said

We all did a group hug and smiled.

Time flew very fast and we heard back to our house. We were so fucked up tired.

"I'm glad is all over hey" Ernest said cupping his hands on my face.

"Yeah.." I breathed out "me too." I said letting out a huge sigh.

He leaned down and kissed me slowly.."Let's get you all relaxed,you look so intense" he said in between the kiss.

"Watchu thinking of?" I seductively asked as I traveled my hand down and got inside his trouser.

"Sex." He whispered and I smirked.

"You got it..." I started kissing his neck while caressing his member making him to moan lower.

He went back on my lips and we kissed roughly and rapidly this time.It was so fucken quick and rough and good.

"I want to be fucked but I'm tired baby." I breathed out ,my heart beating so fast.

We both took a minute just breathing close to each other and looking deep down into our eyes.

With a swift he planted his lips on mine pining me on the wall with his hips. "We cant.Im tired"i said trying to break the kiss.

He then broke the kiss and held my head in his hands looking at me."look at me and tell me you don't want it princess.." I looked away at him not wanting to answer "I know you want it as much as I do my princess.." he breathed before smashing his lips against mine again.

I didn't wanna kiss him back so I didn't kiss him back.He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance with a small smirk on his face.I finally parted my lips letting his tongue work its magic with mine.

He tangled his hands in my hair as his hands pinned me again on the wall.

After kissing for minutes he pulled away looking in my eyes. "Let's get some sleep " I nodded licking the bottom of my swollen lip.That bastard bit me.

He ran his thick thumb along my bottom lip smirking down at me."Your lips are fucken tasty " he said more to him than anyone.I couldn't help but blush a bit.

His other hand wandered down my body and stopped right at my ass.He squeezed it and planted one last long kiss on my lips.

We both showered and got ready for bed.