Black.Strong and Sweet.

Isabella's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling the warm Ray's of the sun peeking through my window curtains.

I turned around and I was welcomed by the void space beside me.I already missed him even though I was going to be with him the whole day in the office but I was used to waking up next to him.I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:20.

I sighed and made my way to take a shower. I quickly took a nice hot shower and got dressed in my white coloured blouse and black pencil skirt and paired with my black heels.

I took my phone and bag and went downstairs. I quickly made myself breakfast and drove in Ernest's white Mercedes to the company. To be honest,I wanted to have my own cars.

I made a stop and  grabbed a cup of coffee for Ernest from the shop near the building.I drove in the Company's parking lot and parked the car.I got out and soon I was in the building.

I greeted Florence on my way to my office.

"Have a good day." Florence said with a smile.

"I will ,you too Florence. " I said  while walking towards the elevator.

I reached my office and placed my things on my desk and made my way to Ernest's office with his coffee. I knocked and he muttered a low 'come in' .

As I entered the room he was working on his computer and he wore a navy blue tuxedo.

"Good morning sir." I greeted with a smile as I placed the coffee on his desk.

"Morning princess" he said while glancing towards me.

"Names!" I reminded pulling a chair and sitting down.

"Yeah that sorry." He said rolling his eyes. " Morning Mrs Knowles. " he greeted formally.

"That's more like it." I said looking at him.

He grabbed his coffee and stood up.He took a sip and looked at me with a smile.

"Black.Strong and Sweet." He said with a smile.

"Just how you like it Sir." I said smiling

He then walked towards me and said "follow me" and I did as he walked out.

We went to my office.

"Open the drawer " He said sand I opened it to find an iPhone 6.I took out of the box.

I was confused cause my Iphone was still in a perfect state so there was no need for a new one.

" This is your office phone,It has my number along with all the numbers of the numbers of all the dealers and businessmen who are associated with me." He said

"Okay then" I said

he placed the coffee on my desk and  walked towards me.

He grabbed my neck and pulled my face closer to his and smashed his lips against mine.My hands travelled around his neck  as we kissed with hunger and lot of lust.

"I've missed you.."he said between the kiss

"I missed you too hubby" I gave him one last kiss

"Ill see you princess.." he took his coffee and walked out.

There were some files on the desk which I needed to check if there was any mistake as Mr Patrick's previous assistant left them.I settled down and started working on them.

After about 2 hours I was done with all the files.I went towards Ernest's office carrying the files in my hands and knocked  the door which he replied with the usual low 'come in'.

"These files are done." I said once I entered the office.

"Drop them here" he pointed towards his desk and I obeyed.

"You might go grab some lunch princess. I'm still busy with something. " He said and I nodded walking out.

I was a little disappointed that he couldn't have lunch with me cause he was busy and stuff.I  shook my head and entered the elevator pressing number 8 which I found out was the lunch floor.

I walked out of the elevator and saw the whole floor was filled with chairs and tables and right in front of me was a canteen. I walked towards it and ordered a burger and some fries. I grabbed the plate from the girl who was working on till and as I turned I ,I heard a voice ...