Stolen Hot Dogs

Ernest POV

I wanted her to have a bit of fun so I thought of a plan.

The park had few people since it was late.

Since she wanted a Hot dog,I had a plan to get her one.

"Do you trust me princess?" I asked looking in her eyes and I could tell that she was confused by my question

"Duh." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm fucked up seriously Bella." She wore a serious look and I was glad." Geeze don't call me that. " she said in disgust but I didn't smirk,smile,laugh or anything.

"You calling me that really means that you are seriou-ss?"

"Yes bella." I signed "Now do you ?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just.Fucken. Say.It.Woman!!" I almost yelled.

"Okay,okay.Fine.I trust you " she said

I smirked " Good girl. Now let's go get you some hot dog. " her face  brightened up.

"Shall we?" I offered my hand and she took it with a wide smile,finishing by jumping up and down.

She looked like a kid who was about to get inside a candy shop to buy one.

"You look stupid. " I said and she laughed.

"Promise you'll do as I say." I said in a serious tone but she just rolled her eyes.

"Promise me Sarah!" I mocked and she gave me deadly eyes.

"Sorry" I kissed her forehead "promise?" She nodded and I pulled her by her waist and smashed my lips against hers.

She didn't like being called by her middle name.She said it made her feel old.And to be honest I agree with her,it kinda made her sound like an old hag.

There was a hot dog caravan few minutes away from us parked In the park.

"Hello young lady and you sir" the owner of the caravan greeted as soon as we arrived on the caravan.

He looked like he was 25 years older than me.Damn he was old.Guess he was tryna earn a living hey.

"Hi" Isabella smiled. "Hey man,can you give us two chilly hot dogs. " I said

"Right away boss." He started making them.

As soon as he gave bella hers and gave me mine I decided to start my plan....

"Excuse me sir,can I have the chilly sauce?It doesn't taste too much." I lied and Isabella looked at me

"Babe you haven't tasted it." She said in a "duh" tone.

"I know but just by looking at it ,I need some fucken more chilly." I said

"I think it's finished..." he said shaking the bottle "but I think I have some around here. Lemme just check " I nodded with a smile and he bent down searching.

I started to count..."On a count of 1,2,3" Isabella was totally confused as I counted looking at her..

"Run!!" I screamed and we ran.

The old man managed to look up and he saw us running...

"Hey!!!" He shouted running after us.

But it was no use cause he was old and his leg seemed to be injured as he was running side by side.

"Don't stop Isabella!!" I said running and laughing  and Isabella was crying laughing.

"I'll get you,you two son and daughter of bitches." He shouted as he slowed down breathing heavily.

We saw a bench and went to sit down to rest and eat our "Stolen" hot dogs.

"That was fun." She said munching her hot dog.

"I knew I could make you have fun a bit." I said taking a bite of my hot dog.

"But you're such a jerk.How could you do that to an old innocent man." She said faking a sad face

"Ohh please, a face doesn't delineate innocence princess. " I said shaking my head.

"I mean for all we dont know, he might be a stripper or something." I joked and Isabella busted out laughing.

"You are so sick." She said still laughing

"Won't argue with you. " I laughed

"And it not like we dont have money to pay..." she said

"Ohh princess I have a lot tons of money, i just did it for fun." I said

She shrugged "That's not nice."

After some few minutes we were done eating and just relaxing.

We were sitting on the grass,looking at the stars.

"So babe.." she started "yeah?" I replied

"Does your father know about me taking over the hotel and restaurant?" She asked

"It doesn't matter." I said

"It fucken does pintle." She was vexed

"I'm a grown ass man princess, what I do with my business doesn't involve him." I said

"Just tell him babe" she said

I stood up and looked at her...

"I can never tell him shit,it is what it is."