Keep calm

Isabella's POV

I got off Ernest's arms gently and carefully,as I tried to not wake him up.I checked my time and it was 5 o'clock in the morning.

He had just two hours before he had to leave for work.

I thought of a way to wake him up so we could go take a jog together.

I climbed back on the bed and stood up and carefully jumped on it.

I continued to jump closely to his head and he began to stir.

He groaned and rolled onto his stomach. I continued jumping ,only higher with a harder landing.

"Sarah, what the fuck!!" He shouted as he sat up.

He was definitely angry right?,I mean he even used the ugly name.

I laughed and he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down to his arms. I laid forced on his against his bare chest .

His arms wrapped around me tightly.

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing princess?" He whispered with a raised eyebrow.

"Waking you the fuck up and I gladly fucken succeeded asshole!" I stated cheerfully and tried to get out if his hold.

"You're a pussy, you know that?" He asked, eyes narrowed.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"What time is it anyways?"

I shrugged," I don't know."

"What the fuck do you know though?"

"This..." I said as my hand got inside his boxers and grabbed his dick.

I smirked and quickly got off.

"You dont just do that!" He complained

I shrugged one shoulder, " Whatchu gonna do about it?" I smirked.

"Fuck you." He smirked, " harder." He finished.

I felt my pussy throb a bit.

"Tell me you want it and its yours princess. " he said as he got out of bed and stripped out of his boxers.

"Nah I'll pass ..." I said confidently.

"Sure.." he smirked and we both started wearing our jogging outfits.

******

Ernest's POV

"Princess hurry the fuck up or we're gonna be fucken late!" I yelled from downstairs.

I was taking her out on a date.It has been quite a long time since we just went out to grab dinner.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed my keys from the counter and head outside.

I waited for about another extra five minutes before she came out,at last!

"Were you fitting some white dress or something?" I asked as she approached me.

"Ha.ah,you're so funny." She rolled her eyes.

She looked absolutely magnificent.

She wore a long red Versace lace dress with red heels and let her hair fall on her shoulders.