"I'd kill for him trust me. "

Isabella's POV

I woke up early and took a long bath.

My outfit for the day was a high waist black jeans with a NASA white hoodie and my white fila tekkies.

I made my hair a ponytail and grabbed my phone on the bed to send Keyshia a text.Good thing she was online..

To:Keyshia

' hey girl,I was hoping you can help me out with some grocery shopping '

From: Keyshia

'Why don't your boyfriend go with you🙂'

To:Keyshia

'Dont fuck with my feelings so early in the morning girl🙄'

From : Keyshia

'Relax girl 😂,I'd love to help but i got some other things to take care if before coming to your house later.💔'

I tossed the phone on my bed and groaned in disappoint. As I was pacing up and down,I heard a text notification and I quickly opened my phone to check.

From : Keyshia

'Oh I have an idea,why dont you ask Jason..I'm pretty sure he'll love to😋'

To : Keyshia

'Alright boo we'll talk,lemme check him😙.'

From : Keyshia

'Later,love ya lots💗'

To : Keyshia

'Love you too Key💯'

I smiled and decided to call Jason since he wasn't online.

"Pick up,pick up" I mumbled while I was pacing up and down the room running or patient.

And finally he answered.

{ON A CALL WITH JASON JACKSON}.

Jason : hey beautiful

I almost dropped the phone when he called me that.Him calling me that brought many memories of Chris and our friendship. I finally shoved off the thoughts and answered....

Bella: Hi,um sorry I just caught up in some old shit.

Jason: Ohh it's fine,what do you need.

Bella: I was hoping you could help me with some grocery shopping ...

Jason: Okay,I'll be at your crib in ten minutes.

Bella: Great.

After the call I went over to Ernest's room  and without knocking I went  inside.

I looked at him as he was still sleeping.I went over and opened the curtains, making the sun shine on his face.

I always opened the large window to let in some fresh air.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!." He said throwing a pillow at me which I caught.

"Its morning already babe." I started making my way to sit on the bed.

"So what?" He looked at me and damn he was so cute even after just waking up.

"You gotta get up and be ready for the day."

"And if I dont want to?" I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Look I'm gonna go out to get some few stuff we need in the house and I'll be back in a few."

After saying that,the door bell rang.

"That's my cue to leave" I went over and gave him a peck on the lips.

"That's Jason I suppose. " he rolled his eyes and I went out.

"Don't miss me too much!" I yelled trailing downstairs.

"You wish." I heard him shout and I laughed.

I took one of our cars and we drove of.

Well since we dating and stuff,Ernest made it very lucid that what is his,is also mine.So far he had 7 cars in total,majority was black and only 2 was red.

"I wish I was just as rich as he is." I looked over at Jason and smiled.

"I know,nigga got everything I'd wish for. " I moved my eyes back on the road before seeing him nod.

"That's true, so tell me,do you really love this guy?" I heard Jason say as he looked over Ernest picture on my wallpaper on my phone. I nodded not moving my eyes off the road.

"I do love this asshole" I smiled as I glared  on my phone.

"He's lucky to even be on the wallpaper. " said before putting the phone back to the charger.

"Well he lucky to even be everywhere. I mean he's in my mind,feelings,soul and the most destructive thing...my heart. "

"I'd kill for him trust me.He's mine only."

We did all the shopping and got back the house.

"We're home babe" I shouted as Jason and I went to the kitchen to place everything in its place.

"No need to shout I'm not deaf you know. " I was met by a kiss when I turned around.

"Arghh guys I'm here ...geezzz." Jason said placing his hands over his eyes causing us to laugh.

"Okay guys let's make something to eat for later".

The day went  by so fast and  Jason had left about an hour ago.When I checked the time it was 6:30 giving both Ernest and I only 30 minutes to go get ready before the creche arrive.