Some hand-cuffs for a change

Isabella's POV

As soon as we got back,Erneat helped us with the million bags getting them inside.

"You are lucky my card is absolutely limitless. " Ernest said once we placed my bags on our bed.

"Oh please " I said rolling my eyes.

"How about....we finish where we left off earlier."
I said walking slowly to him.

"Sounds fun." He said as he grabbed my ass and kissed me.

"I could smell how wet you are for me princess "
He whispered. He had noiselessy moved behind me and his hot breath now fanned my back .

An inaudable moan escaped my lips.

"You want me" he slowly slid his arms around my me, sending electric sparks all over my body.

"Here." His hands were on my breasts.

"Here." His hands traveled to my ass and he squeezed causing me to moan.

"And finally you want me in here.." His hand got inside my jeans.Once it got  inside my panties,he infiltrated his finger inside me

"Fuckkkk" I moaned...

"Lemme pleasure you princess.." He breathed in my ear.

I turned around and cane face to face with him.I took off my hoodie and took off his shirt. Damn his body!!mhhh.

He then took off my jeans and his.Then unbuckled my bra and dragged my panties down.

I looked down at him as his tongue travelled all the way up till he dug it inside my vagina.

"Ohhhhh" I moaned

He went deeper and my hands travelled to grab his hair while moaning.

He went deeper and deeper and deeper

"Fuckkkk...ohhh-ohhh fuckkk yesss" I was totally getting the best feeling...

He came up and our lips met each other.

He grabbed by my ass and placed me on the bed.

He got ontop and started kissing me everywhere. His finger worked its magic down there.

"Wait.." he whispered and got off

He went to his closet and guess what he came back with? Hand-cuffs!.

"Ohhhh" I said in a seductive voice " a change is good."

He went over to my  right side and cuffed my hand then to my left and did the same.I thought he was finished but he did the same on my feet.

I was now stretched side by side.

He got on top and whispered.." Guess who's in control?"

"Go slow please " I said

"I won't" he said simply.

He continued to kiss me and finger fuck me.And then quickly penetrated his big bulge inside me.

***

After having a hard-core fuck,we took a long bath.We dressed ul and went downstairs to join Rosalia for dinner.

"Took y'all a whole year"  Rosalia said as we sat down

"We were a bit busy " I said starting to dish myself.

"Busy?" She smirked " I see"..

"Yes Rosalia busy." I tried convincing her but she didn't buy it.

"So.." she said shoving some potatoes in her mouth.." I was thinking we should go swimming tomorrow since it's your last day here in Bali.

"Swimming?" I asked sipping my wine."yess" she replied.

"Actually I dont think that's possible, because I have plans for me and my princess tomorrow. " Ernest said leaning on the table to grab a salad.

"You do?" I asked with a happy face.

"Yess princess " he said smiling

"But I thought we could all do something together.." Rosalia sounded sad.

"I know but I just gotta spend the last day with my girlfriend. " Ernest said

***

"She really is disappointed " I said getting in bed and placing my head on Ernest's chest.

"It is what it is." He replied placing his chin on my head and I sighed.

"Can't you somehow compromise your plans?" I asked playing with his cheek.

"I can't but I know you'll love what I have in store for you." He smirked

"Can't wait " I smiled