Chapter 1

Chou Tzuyu is a senior college student at Hanlim Multi Art School, she is majoring in film & arts along with her best friend Son ChaeYoung. Tzuyu is a Taiwanese National her family move to Korea when her parents expand their clothing Business line in Seoul. Despite her cold aura, many students including girls are admiring her beauty but as an Ice Princess, she didn't mind all of them. 

11:40  AM

Tzuyu & Chaeyoung are in the school cafeteria having their lunch.

"Please, Tzu........" Chaeyoung pouted while whining to Tzuyu...

"No, I'm not a fan of TWICE okay. I don't have any interest in going to their fan meeting." Tzuyu said as she munched her food.

TWICE is one of the biggest and most popular Korean girl groups in South Korea under JYP Entertainment. TWICE is composed of 7 members. Nayeon, JeongYeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, and Dahyun. 

"You know, I can't go. I'll be having my examination tomorrow. I already bought their albums, it is such a waste if they will not sign it." Chaeyoung makes a pout and bobs her head on the table.

"Tsk, Okay. Fine. Fine.... I'll go tomorrow. Just give me the album."

Chaeyoung suddenly lifts her head with a bright smile.

"Really??? You're going for me?." 

"Don't ask many questions, just give me the album later."

"Thank You, Tzuyu~ah...." Chaeyoung went closer to Tzuyu and hugs her.

"Aishhh, get off.... of unnie..."

"Tsk, I just wanted to thank you... You savage..."

"Just do well on your exam tomorrow."

"I will! Don't worry."

JYP Building
Conference Room

TWICE are having their meeting with their Managers for their upcoming fan signing events and promotions for their new Music Video "FEEL SPECIAL".

"Guys, please wake up tomorrow early for your fan signing event in ______________." Manager pinky Oppa said.

"We understand manager~nim.." Jihyo, the group leader said.

"Great, and please I want to remind you No skinship to the fans during the event." Manager Yoongjin added.

"But ~ we can do fanservice right?." Sana asks, and all eyes look at her.

"You always love fanservice eh...." Momo said.

"Look who's talking" Jeongyeon teased them.

"Okay, enough. You can do fanservice it's what the fans wanted you to do, by the way in the next two days Dahyun will be transferring to Hanlim University. We have already done arranging the papers. We will visit your new School in the next two days." Manager said.

"Really? I'm so excited to see my new school." Dahyun excitedly said...

"Study well, Our maknae.." Mina said while patting her head.

"Thank you Mina~chan..."

"Manager~nim can we visit Dahyun's school as well?." Nayeon asks.

"Sure ~ so that you can guys also promote your Music Video to the students in Hanlim.."

"Really?." Nayeon claps her hands. "Whoah, I miss being a student..."

"You're old now unnie, stop dreaming." Jeongyeon teased Nayeon.