Chapter 63

When Tzuyu finally arrived at JYPE she went directly to the Dance Practice Room...

"Oh, Tzuyu ~ ah! You're here 😃.." Sana immediately notice her so she run to latter as she gave Tzuyu a warm hug.

"For you 😊...." Tzuyu said as she gave the bouquet of pink rose she bought earlier..

"Whoahh 😍... komawo Tzuyu~ah.." Sana smell the roses first before she give Tzuyu a quick peck on her lips...

"Oh, My God Tzuyu~ah! 😍..." Momo said, as she saw Tzuyu she run to them and hugs Tzuyu...

"Hi, Unnie 😊..."

"Congratulations Tzuyu~ah, We are happy because you already fixed your relationship.." Nayeon said...

"Thank you Unnie 😊.."

"We'll  leave you here first, we will just go to the vocal room..." Momo said...

"Sure, Momoring ...."

"See you Unnie 🙋..."

When Nayeon and Momo leaves, The two seated on the couch while holding each other's hand and Sana's head was leaning on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Tzu..."

"Hmm?..."

"Do want to join us?..."

"Where?.."

"Momo, Mina, dahyun and Nayeon Unnie wanted to have a camping..."

"Really??? Where?."

"In Seoul Grand Park Campground, but if you're busy it's okay..."

"I'll join you..." Tzuyu smile to her..

"Really 😍???.."

"Yes." Tzuyu kissed her hand... "I already done filming my Music Video so, I can be able to join you..."

"kyaaa... 😍.." Sana hugs Tzuyu...

"But how about the other's?? Aren't they going to join too?."

"Uhm, Jeongyeon Unnie and Jihyo will not be able because Jeongyeon will going home to her hometown, while Jihyo she will be staying her because she will preparing for her Melody Project.."

"Oh, I see..."

"You can asked, Chaeyoung if she could come ..."

"Sure, I'll asked her later 😊... But when will be having our camping?.."

"Uhmmm, the day after tomorrow ~ we will go to Japan tomorrow..."

"Eh??? ..."

"We will attend award night show in tokyo but we will go home after that..."

"Oh, okay ^^  ..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah...."

"Hmmm?..."

"I love you 😊 ...."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana...

"I love you More Sana ❤️..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead...

"Ahemm...Ahemmm.." Momo and Nayeon fake a coughs ....

"Unnie 😅..."

"Have you already know that this is not a dating place?..." Nayeon jokingly said.

"Every place is a dating place especially when I'm with her..." Sana smile as she clings her arms to Tzuyu ..

"Daebak! ~ where did you learn that??..." Momoring asked..