Chapter 59

Morning comes, Sana wake up she slowly opened her eyes and she see no one in the bed. She stand up and went outside, she didn't see Tzuyu but Sana notice the food she prepared.

"Maybe she went to her work already.." Sana sadly said to herself.

Sana glady eat the breakfast that Tzuyu prepared. After that she took a shower and while she's taking a bath she suddenly noticed something...

"Where's my ring??.." Sana said, as she was looking to her hand...

Sana immediately went from the bathroom. She scattered all her things and search the promise ring that Tzuyu gave to her..

"Ottokae?? Where is it?? I didn't even pull it out of my hand." She Mumbled, as she continued searching for it.

Sana frustratedly came to JYPE as she still didn't find her ring...

"Why? Are you alright???..." Momo asked.

"My ring... ~ I lost it..." Sana's tears are now slowly falling..

"What ring???..." Jihyo asked ...

"The promise ring that Tzuyu gave to me..."

"Maybe you misplaced it Unnie..." Dahyun said...

"No, I didn't pull it out in my hand .." Sana said as she wipe her tears ..

"Did you already search it through your things? Maybe you put it in one of your dress pocket.." Jeongyeon suggested.

"I already searched it Unnie but, I still didn't see my ring..."

"If you didn't pull it out, Don't you think Tzuyu......" Nayeon cut her own sentence. "Ah Ani, Tzuyu would never do that I think?..."

"Unnie, That's the only thing I'm holding with...."

"Search it again later maybe Dahyun is right you just misplaced it..." Mina said. "I will go later to the resting room, I will search it there too Unnie..." She added.

Meanwhile Tzuyu was now on the set for her Music Video...

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Yes Unnie?..."

"Do you have any plans tonight?...."

"No, I don't have..." Tzuyu smile.

"After our shooting let's go later to the bar tonight my friend wanted to meet you ...."Seolhyun said..

"Sure, no problem..."

After some hours of searching in the waiting room they still didn't find Sana's ring...

"What should I do Momoring? That ring was precious to me..." Sana sadly said..

"Later search it again in your things, and asked Tzuyu if she see it..." Momo said..

When Tzuyu's done filming her Music Video she went to the club with Seolhyun ...

"There's a lot of people here Unnie..." Tzuyu shouts at her, because of the loud Music...

"Yeah! My friend owns this club! ~ let's meet her later!..."

Minutes later they went to the VIP room to meet the owner the club...

"Xiao..." Seoulhyun greeted her friend...

"Unnie..." The girl hugs Seolhyun...

"This Tzuyu.. She's the one I'm talking about. She's cute isn't?..."

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ ah .. I'm Cheng Xiao..." Xiao extend her hand...

"Hi, It's nice meeting you..." Tzuyu glad to meet her as she extend her hand to have a shake hands with the girl.

9:40 PM
Tzuyu's Unit

9:40 PM when her Managers dropped Sana at Tzuyu's Unit...

"Sana ~ ya, don't worry we will search your ring in the drom maybe it's there..." Pinky oppa said..

"Komawo Oppa ...."

"We will just gonna message you if we already found it. So don't worry, we will find your ring okay?..."

"Okay Oppa...."

"We will picked you up tomorrow, for your TV and Radio Guesting with Dahyun in MBC station..."

"Arasso Oppa..."

"Okay, we will go ahead now..."

Sana went upstairs, she still sad because of her ring she didn't also eat alot earlier since the ring was occupying her mind.

When she enter Tzuyu's Unit, she was surprised to See Tzuyu in the living room with a girl...

After drinking in Xiao's club, Tzuyu decided to bring the girl in her unit to drink as they both enjoying their company.

Sana saw them as they are happily talking while drinking soju... Her heart suddenly feel sting but she control herself ....

"You're here..." Tzuyu said as she noticed Sana's presence.

"Ohhh, is she your friend?..." Xiao asked.

"Yeah, She's Sana... Uhmm, Sana this is My friend...Xiao..."

"Hi, Unnie. I'm Cheng Xiao. It's nice meeting you..." Xiao introduce herself.

Sana force a smile at them...

"Uhm, I'll just go ahead first..." Sana said as she looks directly to Tzuyu's eyes.

Sana went to their room, and she slammed the door out of frustration. She's frustrated because she still didn't find her ring and she feel irritated to Tzuyu right now because of what she bring another girl in her unit ..

"Calm yourself Sana....she's doing this just to annoyed you so calm yourself..." Sana mumbled to herself.

Sana once again find the ring in her things and she can't focus to find it as she was hearing Tzuyu and Xiao laughing outside so she's dying in frustration and Jealousy right now.. 

Minutes later she decided to sleep but she can't close her eyes knowing what will happen to Tzuyu and the girl...

"Ughhhh...." Sana rolled on the bed as she cover her ears using the pillow because she still hear their laughs... Tzuyu was totally flirting with Xiao right now..

After an hour, Sana's eyes went wide when now she can hear a moan outside...

"Ahh....Tzuyu~ahh.." Xiao Moan...

Sana can't take it anymore as she immediately went outside and there she saw Tzuyu on Xiao's top. She's busy kissing the girls neck down to her chest ..

She wanted to cry but she can't she's angry right now because of what Tzuyu's doing, Sana know she don't have the right to feel angry because she Cheated to Tzuyu before but she don't want Tzuyu to do the same mistake.

Tzuyu is still continue kissing Xiao's neck and she was now starting to remove the latter's dress when suddenly Xiao Noticed Sana's presence.. 

"Tzu...." Xiao said as she stop Tzuyu's hand...

"What???..." Tzuyu confusily asked..

Xiao looks at Sana so Tzuyu turned around and there she saw the sulking squirrel...

"Sana..." Tzuyu said, as she stand up...

Sana clinched her fist, she really want to punch Tzuyu right now... "I'm going outside..." Sana said..

"What? At this late night?..."

Sana just glared at her and continue to walks out and once again she slammed the door hard.