Chapter 64

After one hour of waiting Sana finally arrived at Tzuyu's Unit. When she enter she see no one in the living room, but she noticed the food in the dinning table.

Sana walks directly to their room and their she saw Tzuyu peacefully sleeping, she fall asleep while waiting for the latter.

Sana smile as she seated on the bed, while staring at Tzuyu. "I love You Tzuu~ah..." Sana whispered as she kissed the latter's forehead. "I would never waste the second chance you gave to me." Sana said as she caressing the latter's hair...

Sana was about to stand up when suddenly Tzuyu grab her wrist and to her surprised she fall to Tzuyu's body.

"Tzuuuu...."

Tzuyu went on top of her and this made Sana blush ....

"Why are you so late???.." Tzuyu asked while she's intently looking to Sana...

"Manager pinky oppa have a meeting earlier with Jyp pdnim...

"I already fell asleep while waiting for you..." Tzuyu said as she kissed the latter's forehead...

"Sorry..." Sana pouts...

"Apology accepted 😁..." Tzuyu smiled widely as she quickly kissed Sana's lips and  stand up properly...

"Ya ~ " Sana glared at her as her face are starting to heat up again...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Let's eat now, I already prepared our foods..."

Tzuyu said as she held Sanas hand and drags her at the kitchen ....

"Thanks for the food 😊..." Sana said...

"Eat well..." Tzuyu smile at her...

While they're eating, Tzuyu suddenly received a call from Elkie..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Elkie Unnie
Is Calling You

Tzuyu: Unnie?

Elkie: Tzuyu ~ ah 😊

Tzuyu: How are you Unnie??

Elkie: I'm doing good, sorry if I didn't have the chance to visit you when you landed here in seoul...

Elkie: I'm busy That time 😥

Tzuyu: It's okay Unnie, don't worrt I understand.

Elkie: I heard to Chaeyoung that, you already proposed to Sana Unnie ^^

Tzuyu: That smol bean 😁

Elkie: It's true???

Tzuyu: Yeah. I already proposed to her..

Tzuyu smile as she looks to Sana... Sana raised her eyebrows asking if what's elkie asking her.. instead of answering Tzuyu wink at her ....

Elkie: Whoahh!!!! Congratulations Tzuyu~ah!! Finally 😊

Tzuyu: Thanks Unnie for encouraging me to buy that ring 💍 it's worth it 😊

Elkie: Your welcome Tzuyu ~ah I'm happy for you... Sana Unnie must be happy right now 😄

Tzuyu: She is 😊