Chapter 34

11:45 PM
Goyang Gymnasium

TWICE decided to have their lunch in the waiting room while their Manager was giving packs of foods for their fans inside the Gymnasium.

"Tzuyu~ah Mina Unnie texted me they are waiting us in the waiting room right now."

"Okay let's go there."

As they're now started walking Tzuyu suddenly received a message from Sana.

You Received a Message
From
Sanapomu

Sanapomu:
I'm inside the car right now~

Sanapomu:
Bring my foods here.

Tzuyu suddenly smile as she received Sana's message.

"Why are you smiling?..." Chaeng curiously asked her.

"She texted me already 😃...."

"Who? Sana ~ Unnie?..."

"Uhmm..."

"Maybe she's not mad anymore 😅..."

As Sana said Tzuyu brought her some foods, she walked to the parking lot and she didn't struggle to find the car so as she opened the door their she saw a pouting squirrel waiting for her, Tzuyu just smile because even though Sana is still sulking right now she's still cute in Tzuyu's eyes...

"Why are you smiling?..." Sana asked.

Tzuyu enter the car as seated beside Sana. 

"Because you're still cute..." Tzuyu pinched her cheeks... "I miss you.. " She said as she kissed Sana's lips.

"I miss you too..." Sana said in a low voice enough for Tzuyu to hear it...

"Are you still mad?..." Tzuyu smile at her...

Sana just shook her head...

"Here, I brought you some foods..." Tzuyu handed her the pack of foods.

"Thank you..."

"About Nancy and Me and the article, you don't have to worry about okay. I'm actually surprised when she approach me earlier... She just inform me that she will be modeling my family's clothing line.."

"Nancy is one of the reason why Me and Mark are always fighting before ~  we're not really not in a good terms, we are just pretending infront of the camera during Music Shows or award nights. But we are not really close..."

"If you're afraid that she will take me away from you...." Tzuyu held Sana's hand. "I can assure you Sana ~ that she can never do that."

"Tzu....." Sana hugs Tzuyu....

"I'm yours Sana ~ I'm only yours..." Tzuyu kissed her crown.

"I love you Tzuyu~ah❤️..."

"I love you more 😊❤️..." Tzuyu smile at her. "Let's eat now ~ you still have a game later..."

"Whoahhh ~ I suddenly forgot about that, I'm starting to feel nervous again... 😩😩.."

"You don't have to win okay ~ all you have to do is to enjoy... 😊 Don't worry I'm on your side, i'll cheer you later..."