Chapter 26

It's been 4 days since Sana can't contact Tzuyu and It's been 4 days that she never seen the latter. Tzuyu didn't give any message to her and Sana badly want  to see her.

She even asked Chaeyoung if  she saw Tzuyu in school but the younger one said she never seen Tzuyu and she's not also attending school.

Today TWICE will be heading to Singapore for their concert and they're now currently preparing before they will be heading to the airport.

After some minutes they're now ready and currently waiting for their Managers until Sana received a text message from someone.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You received a Message
From
Unknown

Unknown:
Hi Sana, This is me Elkie.

Unknown:
I think you should have the rights to know this. Tzuyu was now at their home and she has a fever and it's been 4 days now she asked me not to tell you but I think you should go and see her.

The moment when Sana read the message from Elkie she didn't hesitate to asked and please their Manager to give her a permission not to attend their Concert.

"What? ~ Sana JYP-pdnim will be going to scolded us if you will not going to the airport right now." Manager pinky oppa said.

"The car is ready ~ let's go now ..." Manager Sadness said.

"But, please Manager~nim... Tzuyu needs me right now.  I'm begging you to help me please just this once."

"Okay fine ~ I'll just gonna call JYP-pdnim, but if he didn't agree you will come with us." Manager yoongjin said as he reached out her phone and call the head of JYP.

After some minutes the manager went back.

"What did JYP say?." Manager sadness asked.

"He agreed."

"Really????...." Sana eyes went wide as she happily hear the good news. 

"Yes, but before we will go to the airport we will just dropped you first at Chou's Residence. JYP will also release a message later to the media and he will cover you up..."

"Thank you Manager~nim...." Sana said.

"By the way did you two fought?." Manager pinky oppa said.

"Hmmmm... And it's my fault don't worry manager ~nim I'll fix this." Sana confidently said.

"Great. ~ while we are gone do not stroll around they're a lot of paparazzi okay..."

"Okay Manager~nim.."

After 30 minutes of travel they already dropped Sana at Chou's Residence. She didn't struggle to get inside as she know's the passcode...

As usual the house was very quiet the moment when she enter, Sana immediately went to Tzuyu's room and there she saw Tzuyu peacefully sleeping.

Sana checked Tzuyu's forehead and it's still hot.. she seated on the the bed while she caress Tzuyu's cheeks.

"You look so pale... What happened to you?...." Sana mumbled to herself.