•••BOOK CLOSED•••

The celebration of Sana and Tzuyu's successful wedding are still going.. guest and family members are happily talking and celebrating...

Meanwhile Tzuyu and Sana was now on the balcony, peacefully watching their guest ...

Tzuyu was back hugging her Sana while leaning her chin to the latter's shoulder...

"Are you happy?? ..." Tzuyu asked.

"I'm Tzuyu~ah.. I'm very happy thank you for letting me feel this kind of happiness..."

Sana turned around to face the latter, she wrapped her hands to her neck while Tzuyu's hands was still on her waist...

"I love you Mrs.Chou 😊.."

"I love You Ms.Chou  😊❤️..."

Tzuyu slowly leaning her face to the latter before claiming her wife's lips... Their kissed was very passionate than before.. while they're are kissing, the memories they've spend together are now flashing on their mind, all the problems they face, their fights their breakup and of course their unconditional love for each other.

When they lips parted they're both smiling as they're slowly catching their breaths..

Tzuyu lean her forehead to Sana's forhead..

"You made my dreams come true Tzuyu~ah..."

"Holding your hands is how I want to spend my whole life.. Mrs.Chou, are you now ready to open a new chapter of our lives with me?.."

"I'm ready 😊❤️..."

Once again Tzuyu yanked her and covered Sana's  mouth with her in a hungry kiss. Sana responded immediately, surprising herself.

Tzuyu's mouth was so warm, the caress of her lips softer than Sana could have imagined. She tasted tentatively with her tongue, and Tzuyu opened her mouth to escaped a little moan...

"Can we continue this in our room?.."

"Eh??.."

"It suddenly changed my mind.." Tzuyu lean her face to Sana's ear.. "I wanna make love with you right now.." She whispered to Sana's ear...

"Ya... We already agreed that we will do it in our honeymoon.. so calm your hormones right there...."

"Fine... tzuyu pouts...

"You're the one who suggested that so bare it. Wait until one week 😏..."

"Fine....Fine .." Tzuyu said as she was surrender amd continue back hugging the latter..

Tzuyu & Sana was now ready to open a new chapter of their love story.....

••• THIS IS NOT THE END •••
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's meet again Sapphire in 
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE BOOK 2

Every love story is beautiful but SATZU is one of my Favorite ❤️ 😊 THANK YOU FOR  1OOK READS  and 7K Votes it really means a lot to me

Every love story is beautiful but SATZU is one of my Favorite ❤️ 😊 THANK YOU FOR  1OOK READS  and 7K Votes it really means a lot to me... Thank you for your efforts reading my story ❤️🎉

I hope you will support and continue reading Finally Found Someone - Satzu Book 2

See you there 🙋