WEDDING 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💍

It was an Autumn wedding in the late Morning. The area faced the breathtaking sun that penetrates to French Riviera. 

At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from naked tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn’t crack when you stepped on them.  We’d have a small group of close family and friends dressed in beach attire for comfort. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them.

“You look so Beautiful Right now Sana~ya” Momo amazingly said...

Only five minutes remained before the wedding began; Sana was nervous just like the first time she went on a date with Tzuyu

 “I can breathe..” the latter said...

"Sana~ya this is your moment so calm yourself and be relaxed.” Nayeon unnie said.

“Everyone’s here and has a program. It’s about to start. I see Tzuyu waiting at the end of the aisle and she’s just as nervous as you."

"Is this really happening??? I can't really believe it..."

"You're not dreaming Sana... You will getting married now and we are very happy for you because you finally found the person who can love you for the rest of your life."

Meanwhile outside, everything has prepared all the guest are now on their sits, and they're now patiently waiting for the second bride...

Tzuyu was now on the front, she can't explain how nervous and excited she is... She's been waiting for this moment and today and it will finally happening...

TZUYU INSIDE THE STUDIO OF FRENCH REVIERA 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE WEDDING

While they're waiting for Sana, Sana and Tzuyu's parents talked about how their children and how they grown up so fast

Some of the guest can't help but to have a tears of joy while listening to Mrs.Minatozaki and Mrs.Chou's message for their children.

The two mother's are really happy because
Tzuyu and Sana meet each other...

Guest are taking their seats by now. Since the ceremony will now getting starts... As the bridemaids was start walking in and lining up at the front of the chairs .

Sana was now on her ,position, she can clearly saw the woman she love patiently waiting on her...

SANA INSIDE THE FRENCH REVIERA 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE WEDDING