2014 👭💔

Year 2014
Seoul ,South Korea

"D-do you really have to leave? Do you really need to break our relationship?

"D-do you really have to leave? Do you really need to break our relationship?." Sana's tears started to fall....

"It's hard for me to do this, but don't worry after my operation I will be back. I will be back for you. So please Sana, don't cry ..."

"B-but....."

"Promise me that you will debut together with Momo and Mina."

"I can't live without you... Please don't leave me." Sana hugs the girl.

"You are always in my heart Sana ~ You will wait for me right?....."

"I will...."

"Don't cry, it makes me hard to leave if you are like this ...."

"I love you...."

"I love you more, Sana ❤️ we will continue our lovestory in the right time, when I'm totally okay. Just wait for me okay?...."

"I will wait for you, no matter what ...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 1 year without contact with her first love Sana feel depressed she's longing for _________ love, she wanted to feel that kind of love again so she started to flirt with some artist in the KPOP industry she want to find the same love she feel with __________ but having 5 relationship she didn't find the love she want, they just hurt her they just cheated on her ...

Until she met Chou Tzuyu ~ until she FINALLY MEET SOMEONE who can love her dearly and truly.

Sana finally feel the exact love that her first love gave to her before.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Is Sana really love Tzuyu??? ~ Did she already forgot her first love??

•••I wonder what will happen to the next chapter 😊😊 •••