Chapter 53

For almost 8 months Tzuyu has been taking care of by her family she always attending her treatment session for her depression and by the help of her family Tzuyu's condition was getting better ...

JYP staffs always visits Tzuyu in Taiwan every first and end of the Month, while the other TWICE members still communicating with her, asking if how's her treatment going. She was gladly response to all the message except from Sana's message...

Sana send her message everyday but Tzuyu didn't response to it even once. She just only seen and read it...

"Sana ~ ya .... Are you alright??..." Momo asked as she taps her shoulder.

They're inside the practice room and they're having their break .....

"She' still not yet replying to me..." Sana pouts... "I badly missed her momoring..." Sana said.

"Maybe she's just busy that's why she can't reply... Don't think too much okay?..."

"But she's replying to all of you, except me..." Sana stand up and walks out ...

Meanwhile Tzuyu was now resting as she finished her treatment session....

"Tzuyu ~ ah I prepare you some snacks .." Her mom said...

"Thank you Mom..." Tzuyu said as she hugs her Mom...

"Are you alright?..."

"Yes..."

"How about Sana? Did you already response to her messages??..."

"Mom...."

"I'm worried for her Tzu, It's been 8 months already and I know she misses you so much..."

"How did you know??..."

"I just feel it, She love you Tzuyu..."

"She hurt me Mom.. She's my first love and She's my first heartbreak..."

"Having problems are just normal in relationship, it's up to you if how you will handle it. Sana is not perfect Tzuyu, she is also a human she made a mistake and from that mistake she will learn from it."

"Mom, I want to rest please..." Tzuyu said, she really don't want to talk about Sana right now...

"Don't you love her anymore Tzu??..."

Tzuyu didn't answer...

"Okay I'll leave you now. Call me if you need something, I'll be in the garden..."

When her Mom leaves her room Tzuyu reached out her phone and as she expecting she received another message from Sana.

You Received a Message
From
Sanapomu

Sanapomu:
Tzuyu ~ ah ....

Sanapomu:
How are you???

Sanapomu:
Did you have your lunch already???

Sanapomu:
You still not replying 😥😥

Sanapomu:
I'm sorry 😥

Sanapomu:
Tzuyu ~ ah, what are you doing???

Sanapomu:
How's your treatment going???

Sanapomu:
You're replying to all my members but me 😭 you just only seen it ....