Chapter 57

Sana and Tzuyu went back to their own business after meeting JYP.

"What??? 하하하하하 ..." Momo laughs... "Why did you even close your eyes??? So it means You're waiting her to kiss you 😂.."

"What do you want me to do? She close her eyes too so what do you expect after that?." Sana said.. 

"Tzuyu is such a tease 😅..." Jihyo said...

"Ughh that was so embarrassing 😖..." Sana said as she facepalm...

"Sana ~ ya you're going to live with her right??? This is your chance to make a move with her... This is it .."  Nayeon said ...

"하하하 Why don't you seduce Tzuyu?..." Jeongyeon suggested...

"Uh right!.. Sana ~ Unnie you're good in seducing people I'm sure Tzuyu will fall for you again if you seduce her..." Dahyun agreed...

"Do you think she still loves me??.." Sana worriedly asked..

"Uhm, we think so? ~ you know first love never dies 😆 you're Tzuyu's first love Sana and we know how much she loves you..."

Meanwhile Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was now in the vocal room...

"Ya ~ why are you smiling like an idiot there?..." Chaeyoung asked...

"Kiyowo 😄.." Tzuyu mumble as she didn't hear Chaeyoung...

"Who's cute? Me?? 🐯❤️..."

"What??? ..."

"You said I'm cute..." Chaeyoung cutely said ..

"Gucci more cute than you Unnie  😆 .."

"Nu mohae! 😑..."

Tzuyu stand up as she prepare herself...

"Where are you going???..."

"Date?.." Tzuyu smirked..

"Ya ~ you're fooling me aren't you?...Daebak The savage Tzuyu I know was really back..."

"Whatever Unnie, I have to go now. Don't wait me, because I won't eat lunch here. Instead call Mina Unnie..."

"Ya ! ~ ...."

Tzuyu chuckle as she leaves the room and went directly to the parking lot.

Meanwhile Sana was waiting for Tzuyu to message her since the latter agreed to have their lunch together.

"Should I message her???." Sana mumble to herself.. "It's 11:30 now, did she forgot??.. What if she trick me? ~ Ugh.... watever, I just message her..."

Sana was about to open her phone when finally she received a message from the latter.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
I'm here at the parking lot.

C.Tzuyu:
Meet me here. ~ faster
or else I'll gonna leave you.

The moment Sana received Tzuyu's message she quickly move and get her things and went to the parking lot...

Tzuyu saw Sana and latter was looking at her so she made a horn to get Sana's attention. Sana immediately saw her car so walks closer to it and she quickly enter insde the back sit...

Tzuyu's eyes furrowed the moment Sana seated at the back, she turn around and made a poker face...

"What are you doing?..." Tzuyu asked..