Chapter 95

Sana ride on Tzuyu and this made to the latter to became more breathless...

"Am I sexy Tzuyu~ah??.." Sana asked...

"Y-You are..."

"Really??.."

"Mmm, so please take a rest now and change your clothes already..."

Sana still wearing her swimsuit and this added to Tzuyu slowly turning on...  

"Are you mad at me??..." Sana whispered to her ears...

"I'am not, and I'm sorry last night okay. I'm just too tired yesterday.."

Sana face Tzuyu... "Really???.."

"Hmmm.. sorry Love.." Tzuyu said in a low tone as she gently caressing the latter's face...

"I love you Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu was caught off guard when Sana immediately kissed her lips... Sana nibble Tzuyu's lowered lip and the moment when Tzuyu parted her lips Sana's tongue automatically went inside as she starts playing it through Tzuyu's mouth ..

Tzuyu kissed him back, showing how a kiss was meant to be, she finally gave in Sana's seduction is one of her weakness.

Their kissed became more intense the moment whe Sana starts now  roaming her hands to Tzuyu's upper body as her hand was now starts to cupping her breast.. 

Sana's kissed goes down to her neck as she give her 3 red marks on it...

"S-Sana .." Tzuyu's was now catching her breath because of the sexual sensation that Sana gives to her...

Sana was now start removing Tzuyu's clohtes, The latter can't think anymore she help Sana to remove all her clothes including her pants ..

"Tzuyu ~ah..." Sana lean her face to the latter. "I wanna know how taste like 😏.." Sana whispered as she smirked..

Sana once again kissed her, she move her lips against Tzuyu, wanting more. Their body finally touch, Tzuyu's hands was now on Sana's waist pulling the latter more closer. Tzuyu was already lost to Sana's kiss, Tzuyu admitted she really like what is happening right now, she shocked but happy at the same time while witnessing Sana's other side.

Sana lift the latter's hands above her head, pining her arms to the bed. Tzuyu saw the briefest moment of satisfaction at the pure shock and lust on Sana's face right now...

Sana kiss went to Tzuyu's chest as she while her left hand was busy massaging her breast...

"Ahhh **Mmm.." Tzuyu trying not to escape a moan since they're in inn right now... "Ahh ..Ooh G-god..." Tzuyu tighten her grip on the bed sheet the moment when suddenly starts sucking her breast..

"S-sana..." Tzuyu's heart was beating so wildly she could only take little sips of breath.

Sana's kisses went down to Tzuyu's thigh, and every moment her lips touching the latter's skin this gives shiver to Tzuyu's whole body...

Sana starts to remove the latter's underwear and when she finally remove it, Sana starts now licking Tzuyu's clit..

"Ahhhh.... " Tzuyu can't help but to close her eyes as she feels the so much sensation that Sana's giving her .. 

Sana went back to face Tzuyu, she smile and lean her face to the latter's ears...

"I licked it so it's mine..." Sana whispered to her ears before she buried her face to the latter's neck...

"S-Sana???..." Tzuyu was gently tapping the latter's back... "Love???..."

"💤💤💤😴 .."

Tzuyu gently lift Sana's face and she suddenly smile how cute Sana is, The latter was still on Tzuyu's top and she actually fall asleep because of tiredness as her cheeks was still reddish, it's still burning in hot because of the alcohol she drink earlier...

"Aigooo.." Tzuyu smile as she gently caressing the latter's hair... "I love you Sana ❤️..." Tzuyu gently kissed the latter's temple ...

After 3 hours, Sana suddenly woke up as she feel her head was spinning on pain... She slowly opened her eyes and her eyes quickly went wide the moment she saw Tzuyu's face was closer to her face....

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!..." Sana scream when she saw Tzuyu's naked body, and the fact that she was on top of her..

"What????..." Tzuyu suddenly woke up the moment she hears Sana's scream.. "What happened?????.." She asked..

"What happened???? Ya!! You raped me!.." Sana said as she throw a pillow to Tzuyu's face...

"Aw!!!.." Tzuyu rubs her nose... "What the hell are you saying?!..."

"Why are you naked?! Can you please cover your body!.."

Sana shouts as she throw to her the blanket...

"What did you do to me??? ..."

"Daebak!! Sana... I should be the one who asking you that... WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME??.. you start kissing me and removing all my clothes..  you're getting wild earlier tho..."

"What??.." Sana's face suddenly blushed...

"Now your blushing... Did you remember what happened earlier??? It's not my fault isn't? 😏.." Tzuyu smirked as she seated beside Sana...

"Ughh... That's was embarrassing.." Sana said as messed her hair...

Tzuyu just laugh at her, but Sana gave her a death glare for her to stop laughing...

"I hate you..." Sana said...

"I love you 😊❤️..." Tzuyu hugs Sana... "Sorry Love..." Tzuyu said as she kissed the latter's forehead...

"Sorry..." Sana pouts as she hugs the latter...

Tzuyu just smile at her as she gently caressing the latter's head...

"Get up now and get changed 😊..." Tzuyu said... "I'll just change her, you can use the bathroom.." She added....

After getting changed Sana was still embarrassed for what she did....

"ㅋㅋㅋ Are you still embarrassed???.."

"Mmmm..." Sana pouts as she  cupped her face...

"Don't worry, I won't tease you.... 😊..."

"Komawo..."

"Do you want to eat???.."

"Hmmm.."

"Okay, Let's go ^^ ...."

Tzuyu walks closer to her and quickly hold Sana's hand...

"Sana..."

"Hmmm??..."

"Don't ever wear swimsuit again... Your giving me a hard time earlier.. I can't still because I'm worried with you..." 

"Sorry 👉👈..."

"It's okay, but please don't do that again.. do you understand??.."

"I will..."

"Okay 😊.." Tzuyu gently patted Sana's head..

"Sorry for being stubborn..."

"It's okay 😊 I love you, no matter how stubborn you are ^^ ...."

"I love you more Tzuyu~ah ❤️...."

xxxxx

Good night Sapphire's 🙋😁