Chapter 56

2 days later and as Sana's promise she'll do everything to win Tzuyu's heart again. She always brought some foods to Tzuyu in the vocal room even though the latter is not still talking with her, Tzuyu is talking with Sana if it's necessary and if she will like to tease the latter...

"Tzuyu ~ ah, I brought you some foods for you lunch..." Chaeyoung said that you're currently in a break right now..." Sana said...

"I will have my lunch outside the building..." Tzuyu said, without looking at Sana's as she was busy browsing on her phone.

"Outside? ~ You will eat with Chaengie??.."

"Nope. I'm going to have lunch with Seolhyun Unnie .."

"You're friends with Seolhyun sunbaenim?.."

"Nope, not yet but I would love her to be my friend that why I personally picked her for my upcoming Music Video."

"Really??.."

"Yeah.." Tzuyu stand up and picked all her things. "I have to go now. Just eat what you brought..." Tzuyu said before she leave.

Sana just sigh ~ as she get the food she brought for Tzuyu and decided to went back to the dance practice room.

"She didn't accept it??.." Nayeon asked.

"She will eat oustide with Seolhyun Sunbaenim..." Sana sadly said ..

"Ohhh, I heard seolhyun Unnie will be featured in Tzuyu's upcoming Music Video. That's the main topic in the cafeteria right now.." Jeongyeon said.

"Really? What's the concept of Tzuyu's Music Video?..." Momo asked.

"We heard that it's a Gay concept.." Jihyo said...

"Sana Unnie is there any progress??.." Dahyun said..

"Nothing, she's still cold to me 😟..." Sana said as she sit down.

"At least she's talking with you Sana~Chan... Don't worry everything's will be fine soon.."

"I badly want to hug her 😞 but, I can't do it I don't have the courage to do so...".

"It's okay Sana Unnie, just do your best and for sure Tzuyu will be back to you..." Dahyun tap her back...

11:40 PM
Tzuyu's Hotel

Tzuyu was resting while watching some movies when suddenly her phone vibrates... She checked it and as usual she received another message from Sana...

You Received a Message
From
Sanapomu

Sanapomu:
Tzuyu ~ ahhh 🙆❤️

C.Tzuyu:
What?

Sanapomu:
Did you already have your dinner?

C.Tzuyu:
👍

Sanapomu:
How's your meeting with seolhyun Unnie?

C.Tzuyu:
Great ~

C.Tzuyu:
I had a so much fun talking with her ...

Sana suddenly pout the moment she read Tzuyu's response..

Sanapomu:
What's seolhyun Unnie's role in your music video Tzuyu~ah?...

C.Tzuyu:
My girlfriend.

Sanapumo:
🙍