Chapter 12

4:00 AM in the Morning when TWICE and their managers travel to Seongsan Ilchulbong Jeju.

When the morning starts all the staffs of Chou Label was already there and they already started the photoshoot...

Around 9:00 O'Clock when Tzuyu arrived at the said location of the photoshoot.

"Ms.Chou, you're here." The Team Manager greeted her.

"Sorry I'm late." She said as she seated...

Sana noticed Tzuyu's presence so she looks at her and smile, Tzuyu smile back as she was mesmerized by Sana's beauty....

Sana noticed that some of staffs specially girls are taking glances to Tzuyu ~ because of her perfect features... 

"What do you think of their outfits Ms.Chou?."

"It's awesome. They are stunningly gorgeous." She said as her eyes are still glued to Sana but Sana suddenly looks away.

"Okay ~ let's have a break." The photographer said.

The girls went to the tent where Tzuyu is...

"Tzuyu~ah....." Nayeon happily said.

"Hi ~ Unnies..." Tzuyu said as she bow her head.

Sana went closer to Tzuyu and Tzuyu slowly held her hand.

"Ahemmmm ~ there's a lot of ants here...." Jeongyeon teasingly said.

"Ya ~ let them  be .... " Jihyo said.

"Tzuyu ~ ah you didn't even bothered to mentioned us that you are the youngest daughter of Mr.Chou." Dahyun said....

"Ah, about that... I just really don't want to barge about my family's name..." She said as she rubs her nape.

"It's okay ~ we just surprised the other day when our manager told us." Dahyun laugh.

"Girls, have some snacks..." The Team Manager said as she distributed the packs of snacks...

"Kamsahamnida..." They happily said.

"Ms.Chou, the photographer wants to talk to you. He have something to discuss."

"Ah okay, I'll be there in a second...."

Tzuyu stood up and she excuse herself and went to the other tent....

"Whoah, daebak... Tzuyu is so damn hot right now .... " Nayeon said.... "Sorry Sana but I really want to compliment your girlfriend right now..." She added.

"She looks so innocent but hot at the same time

"She looks so innocent but hot at the same time.." Mina said.

"Right..." Nayeon agreed.

Sana fake a cough....

"Stop it guys, someone is jealous right  now.." Momo said as she looks to Sana...

"Don't worry Sana ~ Tzuyu is all yours it just that I can't help but to admire her. She's just too hot right now......"