Chapter 55

Morning comes and everyone was preparing inside JYPE building for Tzuyu's welcoming party TWICE was present in the said party since Tzuyu was close with them, there's also some employee and staffs who is now happily waiting for her.

They made an effort to decorate the conference room and to arrange all the foods .

Meanwhile Sana is nervous, she's not yet feeling well but she insisted to go since she badly want to see Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu is on her way now .." JYP said and she noticed Sana who is now at the back. "Sana~ya why are you there? Come here, you should be in front I know you badly want to see your girlfriend, so this is the time..." JYP smile at her...

Sana doesn't know what to react, even her members they just look at each other because JYP still doesn't know that Sana and Tzuyu is no longer together.

"Come here..." JYP once again said..

"I-I'm okay here pdnim, beside I'm not yet feeling well..." Sana excuse...

"I'm sure Tzuyu will be happy to see you.. I'm glad that you never leave her side while she's battling with her depression.."

Sana just smile since she doesn't really know what to react.

"P-dnim, Tzuyu is coming now..." JYP staff said ..

"Okay, Let's get ready guys!! 😃..."

After 5 minutes Tzuyu has finally came...

"Welcome back Chou Tzuyu 😃!!!..." Everyone said..

"Welcome back Tzuyu~ah 😊..." JYP said...

"Thank you pdnim..." Tzuyu bow her head... "Kamsahamnida.." She bow her head in front of the staff's...

Sana's world suddenly stop the moment when she saw the latter again for the first time after they broke up 8 months ago...

She badly want to hug her but she can't she just hide herself in Nayeon's back...

Everyone was  surprised except JYP and the other staffs when Tzuyu walks closer to Sana...

Sana's heart are going to melt in any seconds the moment Tzuyu smile at her..

"I miss you Love..." Tzuyu said as she kissed her forehead and hugs her tightly...

Her world suddenly stop the moment she feel Tzuyu's soft lips touched her forehead.. She swear to God that she really Missed the latter so much...

"Whoahhh... You really missed each other.."  JYP said.

"I do.." Tzuyu smile and hold Sana's hand...

"Tzuyu ~ ah... We miss you..." Dahyun said...

"Komawo Dahyun~Unnie..."

"Okay, Let's eat now... " JYP said..

After they eat JYP bid his good bye but the party is still going, and the moment that JYP was gone Tzuyu leave Sana's side and went to the other member of TWICE...

"We are happy to see you Tzuyu~ah.." Jihyo said as she hugs Tzuyu...

"Thank You Unnie, I'm happy to see all of you..."

Meanwhile Sana wanted to cry because she doesn't know if Tzuyu was serious on what she said earlier...

They seated beside each other earlier but Tzuyu never bother to talked or to look at her...

Sana is starting to feel cold because of the AC so she just hug herself and continue to eat...

She was stealing some glances to Tzuyu and the latter never looked at her, Sana was fell envy to her member's since they can talked and they can smile in front of Tzuyu...

Sana can't take it anymore so she stand up and walks closer to them, Tzuyu didn't noticed  Sana's presence since she was facing Jeongyeon and Mina....

"Tzu ..." Sana said, a she poke Tzuyu's back...

Tzuyu suddenly turned around as she feel that someone is poking her from behind, and the moment she turned around she was surprised to See Sana...

TWICE was also surprised because of Sana's sudden braveness..

"Yes?." Tzuyu asked...

"C-Can we talked?..."

Tzuyu and Sana went to the dance practice room, meanwhile TWICE are happy because Tzuyu give Sana chance to talked to her.

"what do you want to talk about?.." Tzuyu coldly said...

"Earlier, from what you've said d-do you mean it??? D-do you really missed me?.."

"JYP knows that we're still together, everyone in this company knows that we're still together Sana. I just do my job earlier, don't worry, soon I'll gonna tell them the truth that we're not together anymore. You don't have to worry because no one will know what you did."

"T-Tzuyu ~ah ... I want to tell you I'm sorry a thousand times, but I know my apology can't undo what has been done or ease the pain in your heart..."

Tzuyu was just looking at her, Even though Sana was feel embarrassed she courage herself to asked for Tzuyu's forgiveness.

"Cheating on you is certainly an unforgivable mistake. I totally deserve all the anger and resentment from you for what I have put you through." She added.

"Are you done?..." Tzuyu asked... And still have her blank expression...

"I-I'm sorry 😞... Tzu, I know I don't have the right to ask this but can you please give me another chance?.."

Tzuyu suddenly smirked... "Chance? and then what? You will cheat behind my back again? Then you will bring another man to fuck inside my house?..."

"Tzu...."

"Why Sana...." Tzuyu walks closer to her for Sana to step backwards..

"T-Tzuyu~ah...." Sana suddenly feel nervous because of Tzuyu's gaze...

Tzuyu smirked the moment Sana's back touch the wall..

"Is mark better than me in bed?.." Tzuyu smirked to her as she caressing Sana's face...

Sana's heart beat suddenly went fast the moment Tzuyu caressed her face...

"Did you enjoy fucking with him while I'm gone?....." Tzuyu now lean her face to her... "For sure you enjoyed it 😏."

"I'm sorry..." Sana's face are starting to heat up since the latter's face was an inch closer to her enough for Sana to feel her warm breath..

"I'm sick with your sorry Sana ~ and I already forgive you  since the day we broke up and don't worry..." Tzuyu tuck some Sana's strand hair to her ears.

"Because in people eye's we're still together." Tzuyu smirked at her...

"Tzuyu ~ ah d-do you still love me???..." Sana finally asked the question she badly want to asked...

Instead of answering Sana's question Tzuyu remove her own hoodie and give it to Sana...

"Wear it." Tzuyu said. "You're chilling since earlier..." Tzuyu handed her the black hoodie and start to walks away but Sana runs to her and hugs her back, Tzuyu was suddenly surprised because of what Sana did ..

"I love you Tzuyu ~ah ❤️.... I promise I will do everything to win you back...."