Chapter 67

Sana sleep for almost one hour, she's actually tired since she just came back from Japan and she wake up too early then she and Tzuyu make love...

Tzuyu was just staring at Sana while's she's sleeping, she just smile as she caressed the latter's face ...

"I won't get tired by saying 'I love you' to you Sana..." She whispered.. 

Sana just snuggle her face to the latter's neck while hugging her waist .....

"Let's have breakfast now love .." Tzuyu said as she caressing Sana's arms...

"It's weekend Tzu, I'm still sleepy... You made me tired too early..."

Tzuyu just chuckled...

"It's my fault? ^^..."

"Hmmm.." Sana said...

Minutes later, Sana was now peacefully sleeping... Tzuyu decided to stand up, she picked up all their clothes and she quickly dressed up..

Tzuyu went outside to continue what Sana's cooking earlier. Since its already 10:50 AM they will be not able to have their morning breakfast so she prepared another food for their lunch...

11:30 AM when Sana finally woke up and she already regain her energy, Sana smile as she remembered what happen earlier. She admits that she really missed Tzuyu touching and kissing her body. It's been 8 months since the last time they did this so she's happy that she did this again with Tzuyu. she stand up and take a bath.

After that she went outside to see the latter and Tzuyu was in the living room watching television... Sana went to the back of the couch as she give the latter a quick back hug...

"Hey ~ you're awake 😊..." Tzuyu kissed her cheeks...

"I was so tired earlier..."

"Aw ~ Did I make you tired??.."

"Uhmm, but I like it if you're the reason why I'm tired.." Sana genuinely smile at her...

"That's so smooth Love 😀 .."

"I love you .." Sana said as she kissed Tzuyu's crown and seated beside her... "I'm hungry.." She pouted .

"I know.. ㅋㅋㅋ The food is already prepared... Let's go, and let's eat..."

Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand and guide her to the kitchen...

"Tzuuu...."

"Mmm??..." 

"Can we go to the mall???.."

"Why? Are you going to buy something??.."

"Yeah 😁 but If you have plan this afternoon, I can just go alone..."

"No, I will accompany you..."

"Really???..."

"Yeah... Beside I'm going to meet someone later, So eat now 😊..."

"You will going to meet someone??.. who??.." Sana curiously asked.

"An Architect..."

"Why? Are you planning to build something??.."

"Yeah 😊..."

"What is it???.."

"I'm planning to build a  restaurant in Gangnam.. actually it's going to be our restaurant..."

Sana's eyes went wide as she hear it from Tzuyu ...

"Really?????..."

"Yeap, so that our fans can go their and visit us .."