Chapter 20

Monday comes and this is the day were Tzuyu will be having her competition in Archery.

The competition will be held in Hanlim University Gymnasium with a capacity of 8000 seats for the viewers and audience from outside the campus.

There are 500 particpants from all the prestigious Universities in Korea who will joining the competition in different sports.

Tzuyu is already preparing as her game will be start soon .....

TWICE was now sitting in their reserved chair along with their manag
While Elkie and her Manager was sitting on the other side...

After some minutes Tzuyu finally went out and the moment she went out all the audience has been screaming loudly..

"Daebak!!! Chou Tzuyu is so damn beautiful!!!!

"Daebak!!! Chou Tzuyu is so damn beautiful!!!!...." Nayeon exaggeratedly said.

They can really say that Tzuyu is the perfect poster girl of a female archer.

"Tzuyu looked like a character taken from a fantasy book

"Tzuyu looked like a character taken from a fantasy book." Jihyo said..

"Such a Visual...." Momo added.

Sana can't speak, she was just mesmerized by Tzuyu's beauty...

In the past four years, Tzuyu being fondly called by the students and audience, has been making a mark on her competition through her impressive archery skills.

But, what's more interesting is how her charms and beauty seem never changing just like fantasy characters with everlasting youthful faces.

All the students scream Tzuyu's Name ~ as they will be able to see again the Goddess of Archery.

People noticed that Tzuyu was looking for someone in the audience...