Chapter 82

Morning, Tzuyu is the first one who woke up as she prepared for their breakfast. Sana woke up around 9:45 AM and when she opened her eyes, she immediately feel the pain on her head...

"Ugh, my headaches..." Sana complain as she was rubbing her temple ....

She was about to stand up when suddenly Tzuyu came in the room holding a tray of foods.

"Hey ~ You're already awake 😊... I prepare your breakfast..." Tzuyu said as he put down the tray table in front of Sana...

"My headaches 😣..." Sana pouts ..

"ㅋㅋㅋ I know..Here. drink this meds.." Tzuyu handed her a little tablet for hangover..

"Komawo 😩..."

"By the way, Good Morning..." Tzuyu kissed the latter on her lips....

"Ya! ~ ..."

"Why???.."

Sana covers her mouth...

"I still didn't wash my mouth..."

"ㅋㅋ I always kiss you every morning tho, so what's the difference?..."

"My mouth smells alcohol..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ I don't care ^^ I still love kissing you..." Tzuyu messed her hair .. "Hurry up and have your breakfast now..."

"How about you???.."

"I already had my breakfast earlier..  I decided not to wait you since I don't want to disturb your sleep..."

"Uhmm, Okay..."

"Why did you suddenly drink last night??."

"N-nothing I just feel it to drink..."

"Really??.."

"Mmmm..."

"Or because you're j-.."

"I'm not ...."

"What?? I still didn't say anything..."

"You're about to say that I'm jealous.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Are you??.."

"I told you I'm not... And why would be jealous?? Because of that girl who cling her arms to you??? Duhh... " Sana rolled her eyes.... "

"Why are you so defensive? 😅.."

"I'm not. Can you please stop teasing me??? My head is aching right now..."

"Fine...I'll just take a bath..."

"You're going somewhere??.."

"I have a meeting with JYP right now.."

"Ohhhh .."

"How about you? Don't you have any schedule right now??.."

"We don't have. Artists are busy preparing for the upcoming ISAC next week."

"Ohhh... If you want we can practice this afternoon..."

"But My head is aching.." Sana pouts...

"Uhmm, Okay Let's practice tomorrow then. Take a rest while I'm gone..."

"When will you go home??.."

"Uhmm, I exactly don't know. But I'll just gonna message you later Love.."

"Oh, Okay ..."

10:00 AM when Tzuyu leaves the Unit, she went directly to JYPE Building as she will be having a meeting to Park JinYoung...