Chapter 33

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was on their way to Goyang Gymnasium  for the Idol Star Athletics Championships – Chuseok Special.

"Did they already arrived??.." Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, Sana message me earlier they're already in Gymnasium. "

"Okay ~ by the way what's your plan after this event?.."

"Uhmm, I'm thinking if I'll go home...how about you?."

"Me too, I will go home to my family first before I start my training as a junior producer in JYPE."

"I'm happy for you ~ 😉 you can finally achieve your dream.."

"Thanks, this will not happen if without you Tzu so I really owe you a lot."

"If you really owe me a lot, treat me  foods when you get your first pay."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Sure 😉..."

When the two arrived at in Goyang Gymnasium they immediately seated in the front row...

The moment they was now on their chairs medias and press are taking great shots of Tzuyu, and some of fans are very feel happy and excited as they we're capturing videos and photos of her.

Some Kpop Girl Idols recognize her and they're are all star struck because of Tzuyu's beauty. This is actually their first time seeing the latter so they can't help but to admire her beauty.

"Why do I feel so uncomfortable right now? ~ seems like all eyes in this gymnasium are looking on our direction." Chaeyoung whispered.

"Just don't mind them..." Tzuyu calmly said.

"I can't find there spot, did you already Message Sana Unnie??..."

"Yeah, but she still isn't replying."

"Mina isn't replying too..." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Maybe they're still in the waiting room, the event isn't starting yet."

"You have a point. By the way There's a lot of Idols here and they're so pretty..."

"So your checking all the Girl's Idols huh..."

"Uhmm.. Not really 😅..."

"Better to stop checking them if you don't want to see a mad penguin later."

"하하하하 Arasso, by the way I'll just gonna buy some foods there...." Chaeyoung pointed the stall im the corner. "Wait me here."

"Okay."

After some minutes someone seated beside Tzuyu, she's wearing the same clothes like the Idols in the center ....

"Hi..." The girl said ..

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Tzuyu bow her head.

"You're Chou Tzuyu right?..."

"Yes, I'am..."

Tzuyu for a moment mesmerized by the beauty infront of her.

"I'm Nancy..." She extend her hand. "I'm from the girl group Momoland."

"Oh, Hi Nancy it's nice meeting you." Tzuyu extend also her hand.

Some fans noticed Tzuyu and Nancy so they took photos and videos of them.

"It's nice meeting you too, Can I sit here right?..."

"Uhm, yeah sure..."

"I really want to introduce myself to you earlier but, I'm a little bit shy and I'm afraid that you will just ignore me..."