Chapter 8

Author's POV

TWICE Managers gathered all the girls on the conference room.

"Guys, we had a meeting earlier with JYP pdnim.. he discuss to us that you guys will  be the new model of Chou Label."

"Chou? ~ Chou is the family name of Tzuyu right?." Jihyo curiously ask as she looks at Sana.

"You're right Jihyo ~ Chou Tzuyu is the youngest daughter of the Chairman of Chou Label." Manager pinky said.

"Whoahhh ~ So Tzuyu is so damn rich?." Momo shockingly said.

"Yes, Chou is the most influential name when it comes to politics and business in taiwan."

"Ohhhh ~ but she's so down to earth person right?  she didn't barge that she came from in a wealthy family." Nayeon said.

"By the way, how did you guys be friend with Chou Tzuyu?." Manager Yoonjin asks.

The girls looks at Sana ~

"Sana?." Manager pinky asks.

"Ah ~ I just met her during the fan signing event oppa.. then she's also Dahyun's classmate so we get along together..." Sana explain.

"Oh ~ I see. Anyways the clothes you will be modeling are for summer outfits. Here are the designs that you will wear."

Manager oppa show them the designs in the projector.

"Whoahhh ~ it's all looks good." Dahyun amazingly said.

"Seems like it's comfortable to wear." Mina added.

"The pictorial will be held on Jeju island by the next two days."

"Whoahhh, Really????..." Jeongyeon excitedly ask.

"Yes, there's a lot of good view there. We just need to finish your radio guesting tomorrow so on monday we just need to prepare."

"Okay we Understand P-dnim..." The girls said.

Sana's POV

After our meeting we prepare ourselves to go home.

I'm in the car with Momo, Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo... when Suddenly Nayeon Unnie noticed the flower I was holding...

"Is that Tzuyu's flower earlier?." She asks.

"Yeahhh, I said.."

"Why did you brought it?..." Momo curiously asks.

"Uhmmm..... ~ "

How do I explain to them? Ugh... This is so frustrating. They will just ask many questions if I will say the truth.

"She said that the flower is for her girlfriend... Don't tell us...." Jihyo said as she looks at me.

"Okay, fine.. I don't want to lie. I'm dating Tzuyu...."

"Whoahhhh.... Really? Are you serious?." Nayeon shockingly said.

"Mmm... ~ It's true we fought, that's why I ignore her this past few days."

"Sana~ya would you please be honest. Is Tzuyu's the reason why you ended up to Han river last week?..."

Momo seriously asks. And I swear I'm starting to scared right now. Momo is cute and she's sometimes a pabo but when she gets angry you have to start digging your own grave.

"Hey ~ I'm asking you...."

"You're getting me scared, Please don't look at me like that..." I said and pout....