Chapter 41

"Have you seen Tzuyu?..." Chaeyoung asked Somi...

"Oh, I think she's with Nancy. I saw them went in VIP room."

"What 😲???..." Chaeyoung nervously said. "Somi~ya! Bring me there!..."

"Why are you panicking?? Wait..."

Somi and Chaeyoung went to the VIP room and as they enter the room their eyes went wide on what they are witnessing right now ...

Tzuyu and Nancy was torridly kisisng while Tzuyu was on top of her and Nancy was now half naked...

"TZUYU~AH!!! 😳..."

Chaeyoung shouts as she run closer to them and pulled Tzuyu away from Nancy...

"Oh, My God! What are you two doing?.." Somi picked Nancy's clothes and she help the latter to cover her body.

"C-Chaengie..." Tzuyu said as she was panting so hard...

"Ya! What's wrong with you?! Are you drunk????..."

"I feel dizzy..." Tzuyu close her eyes as she was sweating so hard.

"Let's go home!...." Chaeyoung help Tzuyu to stand up... "Somi~ya, we're going home now..."

"Okay, Chaeyoung~ah I'm sorry for what happened..."

After Chaeyoung and Tzuyu leaving the room, Nancy stood up and walks closer to the corner as she gets back the camera she was hiding earlier..

"What's that???..." Somi answer...

"A proof??.."

"What? Ya ~ Don't tell me you're gonna send it to her Girlfriend?...."

"Why not???..."

"You're crazy ~ you will just ruined a perfect relationship because of your greediness..."

"Sana is greedy! ..."

"But you already have Mark. So what's the point of ruining Sana's relationship with Tzuyu... You're so unfair Nancy."

"Mark still loves Sana! ~ She still have feelings for her!. Mark didn't love me even just once! Because of Sana."

"You're so obsessed with Mark, Nancy."

"If I can't have mark, then Sana can't have Tzuyu! She doesn't deserve Tzuyu! She doesn't deserve to have a perfect relationship!..."

Meanwhile Chaeyoung safely send Tzuyu in her unit...

"Tzuyu~ah... Wake up..."

Chaeyoung get a glass of water... "Here, drink some water..."

Suddenly Tzuyu's phone rung... ~ Chaeyoung reached Tzuyu's phone...

Sana ❤️
Is Calling You...

Sana: Love ❤️

Chaeyoung: U-Unnie.... (Chaeyoung nervously said..)

Sana: Chaengie??

Chaeyoung: Unnie ...

Sana: Where's Tzuyu? ~

Chaeyoung: Tzuyu??? 😟

Sana: Yeah?

Sana: Are you alright???