Break Up Rumor

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Rumored to Have Broken Up: Chou Tzuyu and TWICE Minatozaki Sana of JYP Ent.

Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana are one of the famous LGBTQ couples in the Korean entertainment industry

Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana are one of the famous LGBTQ couples in the Korean entertainment industry. The rumor about their relationship was revealed by Dispatch and confirmed by their agencies on _________.

The couple was reported to have broken up several times since Chou Tzuyu leave the country, Many people wonder what is Chou Tzuyu doing because she is rarely seen in the industry because of her health Issue.

Sana & Tzuyu stop posting / updating their social media account. Fans are really worried because they don't have any news heard from the both of them.

TWICE are now having their rest after their successful Comeback and Tours. While Chou Tzuyu has still no news except from the official statement of JYP representative that Tzuyu's condition is now getting better.

Whether Tzuyu and Sana were in a relationship or not prior to the rumors of their split has yet to be confirmed. Hence, until official details are released, fans are advised to take such reports with a grain of salt until verified as true and correct.