Chapter 65

6:30 AM when Sana picked-up by her Managers in Tzuyu's Unit. Tzuyu was sleeping that time, 5:30 AM when Sana woke up because she wanted to prepare a simple breakfast for Tzuyu before she leaves. She even wrote a letter in a sticky note that she put in the fridge.

7:00 AM when finally Tzuyu woke up, when she opened her eyes she see no one and then she remembered that Sana went to Japan today...

She lazily went out and she was surprised to see the breakfast that Sana prepared for her and she also notice the sticky notes in the fridge.

Hi, Love
Good Morning 😘 I prepare some breakfast for you before I leave. Please eat well. Don't skip meals Tzuyu~ah .... I'll just gonna message you later... I love Ü. see you tomorrow 🙈❤️

Love,
Sana :)

Tzuyu reads the notes and she suddenly smile as she seated and start to eat...
She check the time and she decided to give Sana a message but Suddenly, the latter isn't still reading her message.

Tzuyu was picked-up by her Managers and went directly to JYPE building ...

"Tzuyu~ah, you will be having a 4 fansigning event this coming week. Then you will gonna perform in Music Bank after the releasing of your new Music Video..." Her Manager Unnie said...

"Okay, unnie..."

"Why you looks so gloomy right now??.." Her Manager Oppa asked...

"I miss Sana..." Tzuyu pouts, and it cause this to her manager to laugh...

"You're so cute Tzuyu~ah 😀..."

"Just send her a message, but I think they are now in the plane..." Manager Oppa said.

11:00 AM when TWICE finally arrived in Japan and they went directly to their hotel.
And when they are having their snacks Sana check her phone and she received a message from Tzuyu...
.
.
.
.
.

C.Tzuyu

Sanapomu:
Tzuyu ~ ah 🙈❤️

C.Tzuyu:
I've been waiting for your response since earlier 😑

Sanapomu:Sorry, We just arrived here in Japan and I just check my phone just now

Sanapomu:
Sorry, We just arrived here in Japan and I just check my phone just now... ~

C.Tzuyu:
😑😑😑

Sanapomu:
Tzu.....

C.Tzuyu:
I'm not going to talk to you 😑 you made me wait...