Chapter 89

Exactly 10:00 PM when Tzuyu and Sana decided to go home... When the got home, Sana's parents was already sleeping...

Tzuyu directly went upstairs, while Sana drink some water in the kitchen..

Tzuyu immediately laydown as she was really tired.. Sana came in while holding a cup of tea...

"Drink this later, so that you regain your energy easily..." Sana said, while she put the cup in the side table.

"Thanks Love ...."

"Did you enjoy??.."

"Yeah, I did but I'm just a little bit tired right now...."

"You want me to massage you???.."

"Please??..."

"Sure ☺️ sit properly and I will massage your back.."

Tzuyu seated properly, while Sana went to her back and started slowly massaging the latter's shoulder...

"What's our plan tomorrow???.."

"We will visit some temples tomorrow.."

"Really?? I love to visit temples 😍 Actually Taiwan has a lots of temple and if you will visit my country I'll gonna show you my favorite temple.."

"Really?? Sure ~ I would love to visit it."

After massaging Tzuyu they're now prepare to go to bed...

"Tzuuuu.."

"Hmmm??.."

"Thank you for coming with me here in Japan. I really appreciate your effort to meet my parents.."

"I'll do everything for you Sana..." Tzuyu gently caressing Sana's arms..

"☺️I'm excited for our next trip tomorrow..."

"By the way, Don't wear shorts again or even skirts 😑..."

"Ehhh???..."

"I'm warning you Sana..."

"Shiro..."

Tzuyu suddenly went top of the latter, and Sana was surprised...

"Tzuyu~ahhh..." Sana starts to whine...

"Are you disobeying me???.." Tzuyu intently stare Sana... "Answer me...."

Sana just could only pout at her...

"What do you want me to wear?..."

"Just wear some hoodie and long pants I want you to cover yourself..."

This what Tzuyu wants:

"What???? 😲 Tzu, it's too hot for me to wear hoodies

"What???? 😲 Tzu, it's too hot for me to wear hoodies..."

"You really disobeying my order??.." Tzuyu lean her face closer to Sana...