Chapter 22

After Sana eat the ice cream, Tzuyu and her cuddle on the bed while watching movies.

Tzuyu's back was leaning on the head board and her arms was hugging Sana's waist, who is now Sana sitting in front of her.

"You still mad?." Tzuyu ask as she leans her cheeks to Sana.

"You're blushing earlier when Elkie Kiss you, and it makes me mad ..." She said. "Seems you really like it, don't you?." She added.

"I was just surprised when she kissed me earlier and I like your kisses more Sana." Tzuyu whisper to her ears.

Sana suddenly turn around to face her...

"Really?."

"I love you Sana...."  Tzuyu pressed her lips against her.

Sana was surprised for Tzuyu's sudden kissed, She feels the same sensation when they were in Jeju before when Tzuyu kissed her inside the car.

Tzuyu moved her lips almost in demand and it cause this to Sana to escaped a little Moan...

"T-Tzu ...." Sana panting so hard when  Tzuyu starts to wander her hands around her perfect body.

"You're beautiful, I love you..." Tzuyu stares her with full of love...

"I love you More Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu's kisses went down to her neck as she planted soft and wet kisses on it.

"Too bad I can't give you hickey's right now, You have your concert the day after tomorrow..." Tzuyu whisper to her ears.

Tzuyu went back and kiss Sana's lips again their tounge are battling with dominance, as Sana put her arms around Tzuyu's nape to deepen the kiss.

They are now kissing passionately and Sana can't help but to release a soft moan because of the pleasure that Tzuyu is giving her.

"That's so sweet to hear..." Tzuyu teasingly said as their lips parted.

"Ya ~ ......"

"Let's stop this, I'am slowly loosing my control, I might gonna f*ck you right now if that happens."

"Ya! CHOU TZUYU !~ " Sana's face suddenly heated up and  it cause her to blush.

"Kawaiiiii 😂....." Tzuyu hugs Sana tightly. "I love you..." Tzuyu planted more sweet kisses to Sana's Cheeks...

Tzuyu and Sana continue to cuddle while they are watching...

"Tzu...."

"Hmmmmm?..."

"Let's confirm our relationship already..." 

"Are you sure of that?...."

"I already think about this before. I think I'm ready to confirm it now.." Sana said.

"How about you Management? ..."

"I already talked about this with them and they're just only waiting for my  command to publicize our relationship."

"I'm fine with that as long as the fans and negative comments about us will not affect you and your career."

"Negative comments are always there but I don't mind it at all as long as I have you with me..."

"Okay, let's confirm our relationship  after your concert in Bangkok. ~ I'll also gonna talk about this to my family....." Tzuyu said. "By the way, I wanted to meet your parents. I want to personally introduce myself to them." She  added.

"My they also want to meet you too ~ if there's have a chance let's go visit them in Japan..."

"Really???  ~ I'm excited to meet them."