Chapter 6

Author's POV

Saturday Morning, Tzuyu wake up early to have a morning jog in the park. After she jog she decided to go flower shop and buy a boquet of pink rose...

After that she immediately went home and prepare herself because at any minutes Cheng will pick her up..

10 minutes later and finally Chaeng was already arrived and she was surprised because Tzuyu was holding a boquet of roses.

"Is that For me?." Chaeng teasingly said...

"No!. ~ "

Tzuyu immediately enter the car without waiting for Chaeng....

"So, are you going to make your first move now?."

"As you can see, Yes."

"Mina Unnie message me, they already know that I'm going there with you.. but, except for Sana Unnie."

"How's is she?..."

"The Unnies think, that Sana is a little mad at you.. well they don't know the reason because as you said Sana Unnie covers what you did last time."

"I'll make sure today, I will get her attention." Tzuyu smirked...

"Ya ~ are you planning something again?."

"Uhmm, kind of..."

"Ya ~ Chou Tzuyu make sure that your plan will never hurt Sana Unnie again."

After 2 hours they already arrived at JYP Entertainment building. TWICE manager pinky oppa picked them up at the parking lot.

"Chaengie ~ Tzuyu-ah it's nice to see both of you again." Pinky oppa greeted them.

"It's nice meeting you again manager~nim.."

"Seems like you're going to court someone here ~ huh,  Tzuyu-ah." Manager said, as he was smiling to tzuyu.

"Ah.." Tzuyu blush as she rubs her nape...

"You're cute... ~ okay, let's go now. Follow me, let just walked on the back area of the building. There's some paparazzi in the entrance area, I can't let them bothered you if will walked there...."

"Ah, we understand manager~nim..."

"The Girls are on the practice room, I'll just walked you guys there."

After 5 minutes of walking they are now infront of the dance practice room.

"I'll leave you guys there, I will still need to attend meeting with JYP. Just knock on the door...."

"Okay Manager~nim.... Thank you."

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung bow their head as Manager pinky oppa left.

Chaeng knock on the door first before they enter the room. The girls didn't noticed their presence yet.

They saw the girls resting as they stop practicing for a moment.

Nayeon and Jihyo was laying on the floor, Jeongyeon was streching her legs, Mina and dahyun busy browsing their phone and Sana is busy making her coffee. While Momo was still dancing....

As they entered the room Momo suddenly noticed their presence in the mirror....

"Chaengie ~ Tzuyu-ah!!!!...." Momo said as she runs towards them....

The other girls saw them and they are happy to see them...

Sana tilt her head as she heard Tzuyu's name. She didn't bother to look at them, as her heart was suddenly was beating so fast at the moment.